4 bedroom detached house for saleBodffordd, Anglesey
Withdrawn from Market
- An Exclusive Lakeside Development
- Built by Craftsmen using Best Quality Timber
- Choice of House Styles and Design
- Situated in the Centre of Anglesey
- Within 2 Miles of A55 Expressway
- Breathtaking Location
Imagine living in an exclusive lakeside development of only 19 individually designed homes, set in the countryside and yet conveniently located within 2 miles of the A55 expressway linking the Island to the mainland and beyond. With the design individually selected by you and every home with a view of the lake, this could be your dream limited edition living - live it! For more information contact the sole selling agents on 01248 75 1000.
This is an opportunity to own an exclusive Canadian Red Ceder Post and Beam Lodge, built by craftsmen using best quality timber harvested from the sustainable forests of British Columbia, Canada at a breathtaking location in rural Ynys Mon. Prospective purchasers would give their design preferences, which would be drawn on plans by the supplying company's architects in Canada. Prices may vary according to size and design.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-37868566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3446673. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Anglesey Area Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.