3 bedroom terraced house for saleVernon Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1NY
- Popular location
- Three bedroom traditional property
- Excellent location
- Quarter of a mile from Bury Park
- Half a mile from Luton train station
- Much favoured schools locally
- Two reception rooms
- Brick built outhouse/playroom
*** POPULAR LOCATION ***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom mid terrace family home located in this popular area close to all amenities, shops and local schools. Vernon Road is neatly positioned a quarter of a mile from Bury Park which has an array of fast food takeaways, restaurants and High Street Supermarkets. Luton town centre which is half a mile away has excellent shopping retailers plus Luton station which has fast links North and South is a ten minute walk away.
Internally the property benefits from an entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen with space for all appliances and a downstairs fitted four piece bathroom suite. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a separate WC.
Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden which has brick built workshop which could be used as a gym or playroom there is also a patio area. To the front there is plenty of street parking. Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are double glazed. Viewing is highly recommended.
Council tax band B. EPC rating E.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 332060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.