2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrilby Street, Wakefield
Sold STC £80,000
- 2 Bedroom Mature Terrace
- Ideally positioned
- Modern bathroom
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- Viewing Essential
An excellent opportunity for the first time buyer or investor to acquire a 2 bedroom mature terrace property. Located opposite the Trinity Walk shopping centre. No Upper Chain. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
An excellent opportunity for the first time buyer or investor to acquire a 2 bedroom mature terrace property. Located opposite the Trinity Walk shopping centre. Accommodation comprises of sitting room, dining kitchen, cellar,2 bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Enclosed cottage style gardens to the rear. Walk in distance to Wakefield City Centre. Permit parking on the road. No Upper Chain.
White uPVC door with decorative obscured stained glass panels leading into the sitting room.
Sitting Room 15' 4" x 12' 3" ( 4.67m x 3.73m )
uPVC leaded window to the front aspect. Double radiator with thermostat., laminate flooring, deep skirting boards, t.v. point, plug points, dado rail. coving to ceiling, central light fitting with feature rose, gas fire with a marble style back and base and ornate hearth.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.73m x 2.51m )
Hardwood glazed single glazed window to the rear aspect. Hardwood glazed door leading to the attractive cottage style garden to the rear. Vinyl flooring, a range of base and wall units with chrome fixtures, butchers block style laminate work surface, integrated four ring gas hob and oven beneath, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, partly tiled walls, central light fittings, double radiator with thermostat, door to cellar.
Double radiator, dado rail leading to the first floor landing.
Bedroom 1 15' 3" x 12' 2" narrowing to 11' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.71m narrowing to 3.45m )
uPVC leaded window to the front aspect. Deep skirting boards, double radiator with thermostat, plug points, telephone point, cupboard with shelving space and loft access.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.51m x 1.88m )
uPVC leaded window to the rear aspect. Double radiator with thermostat, plug points, loft access.
uPVC obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Modern and contemporary suite comprising of paneled bath with chrome mixer taps, shower over, floating wash basin with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., double radiator, tiled walls with a mosaic brick style border, laminate flooring, extractor fan.
The outside of the property has on street permit parking to the front. Enclosed and well maintained cottage style garden to the rear with well established shrubs and borders. Great deal of privacy to the rear bordering onto a greenbelt area. Outbuilding attached to the property creating good storage.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate, at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. Turn left onto Jacobs Well Lane, turn right onto Stanley Road, turn right onto Earl Street. Continue onto Trilby Street. The property can be identified by our For Sale board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37874907.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK111445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.