4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStaincliffe Hall Road, Batley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **Guide Price £120,000-£130,000**
- Four Bedroom Extended End Terrace
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Integral Garage
**Guide Price £120,000-£130,000** Four bedroom extended end terrace. Comprising: entrance, lounge, dining area, kitchen area, office/study, four bedrooms and house bathroom with four piece suite. Driveway leading to integral garage and gardens front and rear of the property.
**Guide Price £120,000-£130,000**
Four Bedroom Extended End Terrace
Lounge 13' 5" including staircase x 14' 1" To chimney recess ( 4.09m including staircase x 4.29m To chimney recess )
Double glazed window to front and radiator. Fireplace with gas fire and stairs leading to first floor.
Dining Area 16' 2" x 11' 2" max ( 4.93m x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear and timber door. Dado rail and access to kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Fitted wall and base units comprising a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Gas cooker point with extractor above. Plumbing for washing machine, boiler and radiator.
Office / Study Area 8' 2" x 10' 5" max ( 2.49m x 3.18m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 12' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail and access to loft space.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" to the chimney recess x 10' 2" max ( 4.32m to the chimney recess x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to front, decorative fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom 4 7' 6" x 6' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator and ceiling fan.
Four piece suite comprising low level wc wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle. Double glazed window to rear, radiator and splashback tiling.
Integral Garage 11' 4" x 16' 10" ( 3.45m x 5.13m )
Power and light and timber side opening doors.
Garden to the front of the property and a driveway providing off street parking. To the rear is an enclosed yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37875264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS106780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.