4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalifax Road, Batley
- Four bedroom semi detached
- Two large reception rooms
- Alarm system, mainly DG windows
- Deceptively spacious
- Viewing highly recommended
Situated in this popular location is this deceptively spacious stone built four bedroom semi detached property. In brief comprising of: Ent porch, large ent hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, large basement, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and a large fifth attic bedroom. Gardens front & rear.
Stone built four bedroom semi detached property.
With front wooden double glazed door.
Large hallway with high ceilings, coving and ceiling rose, radiator, large open staircase, telephone point, access to the basement and front single glazed door to the porch.
Two large basements, one of which houses the boiler and radiator.
Lounge 15' 3" x 14' 9" plus the bay ( 4.65m x 4.50m plus the bay )
With coal effect living flame gas fire set on a traditional cast iron and tiled fireplace with large wooden surround, radiator, coving and ceiling rose and front large double glazed bay window.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 12' 3" MAX ( 4.70m x 3.73m MAX )
With coal effect living flame gas fire set on traditional cast iron and tiled fireplace with wooden surround, radiator, coving and ceiling rose, tv and telephone point and rear double glazed sash windows.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.72m )
With a range of wall and base units, Asterite one and a half bowl sink, integrated electric oven, gas hob with extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Stairs from the hallway, radiator, side wooden double glazed window and open staircase to the second floor.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.76m )
With feature cast iron and tiled fireplace with slate surround, coving and ceiling rose, radiator and rear sash single glazed window.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.65m x 3.61m )
With feature cast iron, tiled fireplace with slate surround, radiator, coving and ceiling rose and front double glazed sash windows.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.16m )
With radiator and front wooden double glazed sash window.
A four piece comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower head, shower cubicle, pedestal sink, WC, part tiled walls, radiator and rear double glazed sash windows.
Second Floor Landing 6' 6" x 5' 11" ( 1.98m x 1.80m )
Ideal office area, keylite window, large storage measuring 12 ft 3 x 8 ft 4 with low sloping ceiling.
Bedroom Four 19' 6" x 17' 5" ( 5.94m x 5.31m )
With radiator, laminated floor and velux window.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden, to the rear there is blocked paving providing private parking for ample cars, large double garage which has power and light and up and over doors and a lawn enclosed garden.
Leave Dewsbury on the Halifax Road, proceed past the Dewsbury College Art and Design, continue for approximately quarter of a mile and our property can be found on the right hand side displayed by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37875318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS105608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.