3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakdale Close, Ovenden, Halifax
Offers in Region of £124,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Property,
- Three Bedrooms,
- Off Road Parking,
- Rear Garden,
Attractive THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached Property located in the corner of this residential location. Of particular interest to the family buyer is this modern home with plenty of benefits, offering further living accommodation with a Conservatory, Lounge-Diner and off road parking with a rear garden.
Attractive THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached Property located in the corner of this residential location. Of particular interest to the family buyer is this modern home with plenty of benefits, as well as being fully double glazed along with having gas central heating the property offers that extra living space having a Lounge-Diner leading into the Conservatory. All of which being fully decorated and very well presented. Internally the property briefly comprises of; Entrance Lobby, Lounge-Diner, Conservatory, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & Bathroom. Externally the property has the bonus of off road parking along with a generous sized rear garden with a pleasant outlook. The property is within proximity to good transport links to Halifax Town Centre along with local schooling and other amenities. Call William h Brown to book your viewing !
Leading in from the front entrance with stairs up to the first floor accommodation and leads into the Lounge.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.78m )
Well Presented Living room with an archway opening up the room to the Dining Room. Double glazed window to the front aspect with a modern coal effect fireplace, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Open plan from the Lounge with space for table and chairs, laminate flooring, separates the kitchen and conservatory.
Having a pleasant outlook is this conservatory offering further living accommodation, wall lighting and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.08m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, gas hob, integral oven with extractor hood over, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integral fridge and freezer, splashback tiling with complimentary worktops, understairs storage and tiled flooring. Double glazed looking out to the rear aspect.
1st Floor Landing
Three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc with pedestal wash hand basin, frosted double glazed window to the rear aspect and tiled splashbacks.
Double Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 12' 4" ( 2.72m x 3.76m )
Largest of the three bedroom being double glazed to the front aspect and a radiator
Double Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 10' 8" ( 2.54m x 3.25m )
Double glazed to the rear aspect & radiator.
Single Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.87m x 1.88m )
Double glazed to the front aspect and radiator
With the added bonus of off road parking and a rear enclosed lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37876098.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX106190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.