3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAuckland Road, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Third Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Garage & Gardens
This SUPERBLY presented three bedroom semi-detached FAMILY house is situated in this PRIME location close to hospital, schools, transport links and local amenities. Internally this property offers spacious living areas and boasts CONTEMPORARY features and décor throughout. Viewing's recommended.
A deceptively spacious three bedroom semi detached family house. Superbly presented with contemporary features and decor throughout. Located close to the hospital, schools, transport links and local amenities. Viewing is highly recommended. No Chain.
Double glazed door to front, two double glazed windows to front, radiator, laminate flooring, coving, inset spotlights to ceiling.
A white suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin, tiled, central heating boiler, ceramic tiled flooring.
Lounge 11' 11" into recess x 11' 11" out of bay ( 3.63m into recess x 3.63m out of bay )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wall lights, inset spotlights to ceiling, coving, colonial door, internal french doors leading into third reception room.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
Open plan into third reception room, double glazed French doors leading into conservatory, radiator, laminate flooring, inset spotlights to ceiling.
Third Reception Room 12' 5" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.78m x 3.48m into recess )
Wall lights, radiator, laminate flooring, coving, inset spotlights to ceiling, colonial door.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 6' 8" ( 5.00m x 2.03m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, ceramic sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.38m )
UPVC construction with glass roof, two fan lights, radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed french doors leading into rear garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window overlooking side elevation, coving, inset spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom One 14' 8" into bay x 11' 11" into recess ( 4.47m into bay x 3.63m into recess )
Double glazed bay window overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, inset spotlights to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 11' 5" into recess ( 3.76m x 3.48m into recess )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, inset spotlights to ceiling, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
A white suite comprising of WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, part tiling, cushion flooring, loft access, inset spotlights to ceiling, double glazed window overlooking front elevation, colonial door.
Low maintenance block paved to facilitate off road parking, shared driveway allowing access to garage.
Laid to lawn, timber fencing forming boundary.
Power, light, up and over door, single glazed window to side, access door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37877700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT102677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.