6 bedroom detached house for saleJarvis Road, Benfleet
Sold by Us £1,500,000
- Stunning Tudor Style Family Home
- Magnificent Clive Christian Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Five Reception Rooms, Two Garden Rooms
- Master Bedroom with En-suite & Dressing Room
- Five Further En-suite Bedrooms
- Impressive Oak Old English Heritage Games Room
- Secluded Landscaped Gardens
- Set on a Plot of Approximately 2 Acres
Situated within approximately two acres of landscaped gardens and grounds, this impressive and well-appointed six bedroom family home has a fabulous location. Surrounded by mature trees it is totally secluded and private, and yet is within walking distance of the local high street and also Benfleet Station, which offers an easy commute for anyone working in London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37877760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.