2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRoseheath Drive, Liverpool
Offers Over £110,000
- Ideal for a First Time Buyer
- Great for transport links and other amenities
- GCH, PVC DG and Security System
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Viewing a must!
Attention all FIRST TIME BUYERS! This well presented two bedroom END TERRACE property is well positioned for most AMENITIES including SHOPS, SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT LINKS. There are gardens to the front and rear and it also boasts GCH, PVC DG and a SECURITY SYSTEM.
Calling all First Time Buyers! This is a wonderful opportunity to get yourself well positioned on the property ladder courtesy of this beautifully presented and well maintained two bedroom end terrace. A credit to its current owners, the property is also well positioned for most amenities including shops, schools and transport links including bus routes less than 200 yards away, Halewood Railway Station less than a mile away and Liverpool John Lennon Airport under three miles away! The property itself comprises a spacious and modern dining kitchen with some built in appliances, living room with a feature living flame gas fire and a good size conservatory to the rear with pleasant views of the garden. Moving upstairs, there are two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a white three piece suite. There are gardens to both the front and rear of the property and in order to avoid disappointment we strongly suggest an early internal inspection. Viewings are of course by appointment only!
Pvc double glazed bay window to front, radiator, tile effect flooring, wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl sink unit with a mixer tap, built in gas oven and grill, gas hob and extractor hood over, washing machine, pvc door to side, understairs storage cupboard.
Living Room 15' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.28m )
Pvc double glazed french doors to conservatory, radiator, laminate flooring, living flame gas fire with surround, picture rail, door to..
Conservatory 14' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.52m x 3.53m )
Pvc double glazed throughout, radiator, laminate flooring, pvc french doors to rear.
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.89m x 3.28m )
Pvc double glazed window to rear radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.57m )
Pvc double glazed window to front, radiator, two storage cupboards, one housing gas central heating boiler.
Bathroom 10' 5" x 5' ( 3.18m x 1.52m )
Pvc double glazed opaque window to front, tiled floor to ceiling, heated towel rail, three piece suite comprising Jacuzzi bath with shower over, low level W.C, vanity wash hand basin.
There are gardens to both the front and rear of the property. The rear has both lawn and patio areas, together with well stocked borders housing an array of plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37877835.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.