4 bedroom detached house for salePenybont Road, Pencoed, Bridgend
- Traditional Detached Cottage
- Three Bedrooms & Attic Room
- Generous Plot & Gardens
- Three Reception Rooms
- Conservatory To The Rear
- Detached Garage & Ample Parking
- Character Throughout
- Viewings Highly Recommended
Rarely available to the market is this traditional detached character family home situated on an enviable plot on the outskirts of Bridgend and Llantrisant.
RARE TO THE MARKET! CHARACTER DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON GENEROUS PLOT
This beautiful traditional family home is situated on the fringe of the highly sought after village of Pencoed. Ideally placed for access to all local amenities and transport links with the M4 within easy reach.
The property boasts of a larger than average private plot with ample parking, detached Garage and a stunning family Garden.
The accommodation comprises: Reception Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Study, Conservatory, Kitchen, Landing, three double Bedrooms & Attic Room and Family Bathroom.
Double glazed panelled front door to the Reception Hall. Laminate flooring. Staircase rising to the first floor. Panelled internal doors to:
Study 12' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.91m x 3.40m )
Bay window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Laminate flooring. Power points. Picture rail.
Dining Room 22' 2" x 11' 7" ( 6.76m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Bay window to the front elevation. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Laminate flooring. Power points. Feature wood burning stove and surround.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.67m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering storage facilities with complimentary work surfaces over. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled walls. Panelled radiator. Integrated Dishwasher. Door to understairs storage cupboard. Electric range cooker with gas oven to remain. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Integrated Fridge.
Lounge 21' x 13' 8" ( 6.40m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Laminate flooring. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Double glazed french doors to the side elevation. Underfloor heating.
Conservatory 18' 3" x 11' 5" ( 5.56m x 3.48m )
UPVC construction. Underfloor heating. Power points. TV aerial point. Windows and doors to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Double glazed french doors to the side elevation. Laminate flooring. Power points. Built in wardrobes. Panelled radiator.
A four piece suite comprising: Corner Bath, double Shower Cubicle, Low level WC and wash hand basin. Panelled radiator. Double glazed window to the side elevation. Extractor fan. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Three 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Laminate flooring. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Power points. Walk in wardrobe offering storage.
Velux window to the rear elevation. Panelled radiator. Power points. Laminate flooring.
Panelled Bath, Double Shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the side elevation.
This attractive triple Bay fronted Detached Home is approached via a private Driveway. Detached Garage and ample parking. Side access to the rear Garden.
The rear Garden is extensive and laid mainly to lawn. The garden is enclosed by hedging and has borders with mature shrubs and flower beds. Sun terrace area ideal for table and chairs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37878039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG103513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.