4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHoundhill Lane, Purston Jaglin, Pontefract
- GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £295,000
- Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Part Exchange considered
ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY WILLIAM H BROWN
Situated in one of the areas premier locations within the highly sought after residential village of Purston, close to local amenities and offering easy access to all local centres and the motorway network for those wishing to commute is this substantial individually built, 4 bedroom detached bungalow. Ideal for the growing family, for those needing ground floor accommodation or for the more mature persons alike, the property offers extremely spacious accommodation and only by an internal viewing can one truly appreciate the space and quality this beautiful home has to offer. Maintained and presented to the highest of standard throughout and having the usual requirements of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, cavity wall insulation and an alarm system, the property benefits from a larger than average garage, extensive off street parking and private landscaped gardens. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room, quality fitted breakfast kitchen, inner hall, side entrance porch, 4 good size bedrooms with the master having an en suite shower room and modern fitted house bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there is a larger than average garage with work shop/ store attached, a drive providing ample off street parking and garden. Whilst to the rear, there are private enclosed landscape gardens.
With laminate flooring, central heating radiator, uPVc door with stain glazed panel leading out to the front of the property and having a timber/ glazed door leading into...
Lounge 19' 9" x 13' 7" ( 6.02m x 4.14m )
This spacious reception room has a window looking out to the front of the property, having a contemporary wall mounted gas fire, ceiling coving, 2 wall light points and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.61m )
With Upvc/ glazed French doors with glazed to the side panels leading out to the front of the property and with laminate flooring and central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.61m )
Having a comprehensive range of quality units to both high and low level, incorporating an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, glass display units, wine rack and with spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine, Set within the laminate work tops there is a 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit and a Leisure Cookmaster 101 range, having 5 gas rings, hotplates, double oven, grill and warming drawer and having a double extractor above. With part tiling to walls, laminate flooring, over window pelmet incorporating down lighters, central heating radiator and down lighters to ceiling, with window to the side of the property.
With built in storage cupboard, built in cloaks cupboard, 2 central heating radiators and having access to loft being partly boarded, with pull down ladder and housing the combination central heating boiler. With timber/ glazed door leading into...
Side Entrance Porch
With laminate flooring and having a uPVC door with stain glazed panel, with uPVC/ glazed panels to the side leading out to the side of the property.
Master Bedroom 17' 10" x 13' 6" ( 5.44m x 4.11m )
Being particularly spacious and having a window looking out over the rear gardens. With built in wardrobe incorporating a mirror and central heating radiator.
En Suite Shower Room 10' 3" x 4' 6" ( 3.12m x 1.37m )
Having a 3 piece modern white suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, tiling to floor, built in floor to ceiling storage cupboard, central heating radiator and window to the side of the property.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.29m )
With window overlooking the rear gardens and with central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.77m )
With window looking out to the side of the property and having a built in mirror fronted wardrobe, with central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 8' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.49m )
With window to the side of the property and with central heating radiator.
House Bathroom 11' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.34m )
This superbly fitted modern bathroom has a 4 piece white suite with chrome fittings comprising of a Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, down lighters, central heating radiator and window to the side of the property.
To the front of the property there is a brick boundary wall with ornamental railings above and having double ornamental steel gate leading to the extensive tarmac drive way, providing ample off street parking and giving access to the larger than average garage, with workshop/ store attached having a personal uPVC/ glazed door. The drive is bordered by gardens laid primarily to lawn with well stocked flower borders and to immediate front of the bungalow, there is a paved seating area. A wrought iron gate gives access to the side of the property where there is a paved path leading to the rear gardens. At the rear there are beautifully maintained landscaped gardens, having a paved path with low brick wall surround and beyond, gardens laid to lawn with flower borders and having a raised decked terraced seating area with rope balustrade from which to enjoy the privacy these gardens have to offer. The gardens are of an enclosed nature having boundary fences.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along the A645 Wakefield Raod. Follow the road along leaving Pontefract behind and proceed through open countryside into the village of Purston. After passing Farmer Copleys farm shop on the left hand side, take the next left hand turn onto Houndhill Lane where number 4d will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37879482.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON106545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.