3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaurel Park, Duddon, Tarporley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000.
- Semi-detached on a cul-de-sac position
- Lounge, dining room
- Kitchen, conservatory
- Three double bedrooms, master en-suite shower, family bathroom
- Gas central heating system
- uPVC double glazing
- Garage & rear garden
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000. Situated in a rural hamlet location and occupying a cul-de-sac position within 500 yards of a highly regarded primary school, this semi-detached house provides very well appointed accommodation throughout.
Situated in a rural hamlet location and occupying a cul-de-sac position within 500 yards of a highly regarded primary school, this semi-detached house provides very well appointed accommodation including two reception rooms, conservatory, three double bedrooms & master en-suite. Garage & garden.
Composite door with arched windows, ceramic tiled floor, Half opaque glazed door into
Lounge 24' x 12' ( 7.32m x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, Feature Brick fireplace with slate tiled hearth and solid wood mantle over, phone point.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Radiator, window to the rear elevation, glazed wooden door to the rear elevation, understairs storage.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Brick and uPVC double glazed construction with double doors to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' ( 3.43m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base level units, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, integral gas hob and electric double oven with extractor over. One and a half bowl sink and drainer incorporated to the worktop, laminate floor, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Loft access, uPVCdouble glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, phone point, television point.
En- Suite Shower Room
Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level WC, chrome ladder style radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' x 12' 1" ( 2.44m x 3.68m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, phone point.
Bedroom Three 12' x 7' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, phone point.
Bathroom 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
Whirlpool bath with telephone style mixer taps, vanity units incorporating wash hand basin with drawer and cabinet storage either side, low level WC, laminate floor, uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Enclosed rear garden with fenced boundaries, laid lawn, flower and shrub borders, paved patio, outside water tap.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking with hedged boundaries.
Garage 19' 5" x 8' ( 5.92m x 2.44m )
Belfast sink, space for washing machine, twin wooden doors to the front elevation, light and power supplies, wall mounted boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37880076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP101719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.