3 bedroom detached house for saleBrickyard Lane, Walkeringham, Doncaster
Offers in Region of £550,000
- WAS £575,000 NOW offers in the region of £550,000
- Superb canalside detached family home
- Versatile and generously appointed accommodation throughout
- Two garages, one with planning consent to convert to an annexe
- Wonderful mature gardens to all sides
- CURRENT PLANNING TO CONVERT THE TWO STOREY DETACHED GARAGE TO A TWO BED SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE
WAS £575,000 NOW offers in the region of £550,000 ON A PLOT OF APPROX 2 ACRES LAND INCLUDING WILDLIFE WOODLAND. Superb architect designed home adjacent to the Chesterfield Canal with 200ft of CANALSIDE MOORING with VERSATILE internal accommodation designed to make the best of the BREATHTAKING VIEWS.
Ideally located for commuters with the A1 motorway being accessed in just 13 miles, Doncaster international airport in 15.2 miles and an intercity train link to London located in the Georgian market town of Retford in 11.8 miles. There is a well regarded primary school in the village of Walkeringham and the highly acclaimed Gainsborough grammar schools accessed within 6 miles.
Entrance Vestible/ Dining Room 18' 4" narrowing to 14' 5" x 17' 10" ( 5.59m narrowing to 4.39m x 5.44m )
Having porcelain flooring with underfloor heating, double doors leading through to the sitting room and further double doors leading to the raised sun terrace to the rear of the property.
With WC and washbasin, PVCu double glazed window, porcelain floor tiles and a central heating radiator
Living Kitchen L-Shaped Room 26' 5" x 9' 8" + 13' 4" x 14' 1" ( 8.05m x 2.95m + 4.06m x 4.29m )
Beautiful living kitchen with a range of traditional cream wall and base units including integrated wine storage with star galaxy granite worktops above and a 1 1/2 corner sink and drainer. There is space for a 1200mm range cooker with an extractor above, integrated appliances including a dishwasher, microwave and fridge. Underplinth lighting, porcelain flooring and complementary splashback tiling to the walls. There are two double glazed windows plus double glazed doors leading onto the raised sun terrace and further internal French doors to the dining room.
Side Entrance/ Utility 10' 1" x 4' 9" ( 3.07m x 1.45m )
There is space for an automatic washer, concealed space for the boiler and a butler style sink. Loft access, porcelain floor tiles, complementary splashback tiling to the walls, PVCu double glazed window and double glazed stable door.
Lounge 25' 9" x 14' 9" extending to 17' 9" ( 7.85m x 4.50m extending to 5.41m )
A commanding room with a marble fire surround with inset open fire place below which is above a star galaxy granite hearth. Porcelain flooring tiles, four PVCu double glazed windows plus double glazed external French doors to the raised sun terrace and three central heating radiators,
An Oak spindle staircase leads to the part galleried first floor landing with a central heating radiator and a double sized airing cupboard with a central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 17' 6" x 14' 8" narrowing to 17' 8" ( 5.33m x 4.47m narrowing to 5.38m )
Beautiful double aspect room with superb views to both aspects, two double glazed windows plus double glazed French doors with juliet balcony with for reaching views over the Chesterfield Canal and countryside beyond and three central heating radiators.
Luxury Ensuite 7' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.36m x 1.93m )
With a new shower pod housing a overhead and hand held power shower and body massage jets! WC and washbasin in white, complementary tiled flooring, heated chrome towel rail and PVCu double glazed window.
Dressing Room 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
To include built in hanging space with shelving above and light
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.64m )
Decorated in light natural colours having French door with juliet balcony allowing reaching views over the Chesterfield Canal and countryside beyond, loft access with a ladder and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.89m x 3.07m )
Decorated in neutral tones and having double aspect double glazed windows and a central heating radiator
House Bathroom 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
With luxury corner spa bathtub with underwater lighting and touch/remote control retractable shower over bathtub. WC and washbasin, complementary tiling to both the walls and floor, a heated chrome towel rail and PVCu double glazed window
Accessed via electric gates with an intercom system, two storey double garage with current planning permission to convert to a two bed annexe with the condition it has to be attached to the main house. Further double garage built as a replacement for the one above with two traditional double doors and a side courtesy door brick built with a pitched and tiled roof, loft space, power and light.
Stunning gardens adorn all sides of this charming and individual home which include mature lawned areas, mature plants, shrubs and flowers to border areas, a large natural pond, an acre of woodland to the side and a fruit orchard including English apple and plum tree and even crab apple. A raised Indian stone sun terrace has been added from which to enjoy the stunning views with canal life pottering along at the end of the garden, the countryside views roll away beyond, the terrace also provides a superb viewing point for the array of wildlife which lives here alongside the current owners including woodpeckers, a Kingfisher and even an established family of owls! The current owners have mooring rights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37881030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.