3 bedroom terraced house for saleCorserine Bank, Bourtreehill North, Irvine
Offers Over £63,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace villa
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen with white goods included
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom w.c.
- Gardens, gas ch, d/g
- Energy Performance Rating D
Mid terrace villa with spacious accd; entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/dining area, modern kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom. There is also gardens, gas c/h, d/g.
Spacious and well presented three bedroom mid terrace villa with accommodation comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, bright lounge open plan to dining area with door to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with all white goods included, three double bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens to the rear.
Main front door, built in cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator.
Rear facing double glazed window, modern suite comprising w.c. and wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.68m x 3.45m )
Bright main apartment with rear facing double glazed window, arch to dining area, laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Dining Area 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Spacious dining area with rear facing double glazed window, door to rear garden, door to kitchen, laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 7' 8" at longest points ( 4.09m x 2.34m at longest points )
Modern fitted kitchen with base and wall units, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, (washing machine and tumble dryer included) integrated fridge/freezer, front facing double glazed window, vinyl flooring, power points.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear, fitted carpet, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 6" into wardrobes ( 3.56m x 2.90m into wardrobes )
Second double bedroom with built in wardrobes, laminate flooring, radiator, power points.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 7" to arch ( 3.00m x 2.62m to arch )
Rear facing double glazed window, arch to area for computer, fitted carpet, radiator, power points.
Family bathroom with front facing double glazed window, three piece suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin and bath with overbath shower and glass screen, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator.
The rear garden has chipped area, shrubbery and hut.
From our office follow Bank Street to Stanecastle roundabout, take fourth exit onto Middleton road, second right into Fencedyke Way and Corserine Bank is second right. Number 30 is on the right hand side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37881969.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV103363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.