3 bedroom terraced house for saleClarkston Road, Netherlee, Glasgow
Sold STC £275,000
- Spacious sandstone fronted mid terraced villa.
- Lounge, sitting/dining room, breakfast area, modern kitchen.
- Three large bedrooms and modern bathroom.
- GCH, DG.
- Level gardens and garage.
Deceptively spacious sandstone villa offering generously proportioned accommodation with level gardens and garage to the rear.
This traditional sandstone fronted mid terrace villa is situated in a highly sought after locale and is well positioned for a wide range of local amenities.
The accommodation is versatile in layout and extends to; entrance hallway with staircase, impressive bay window lounge, good-sized sitting / dining room to the rear and a breakfast area that leads through to the modern fitted kitchen. The half landing hosts a large cupboard and a recently replace bathroom whilst the first floor enjoys a large landing and three generously proportioned bedrooms.
There is a system of gas fired central heating, double glazing and well presented level gardens, which to the rear enjoy the afternoon and evening sun. Off-street parking is provided by way of a garage to the rear.
The convenient position of the property allows for comfortable pedestrian access to local shops, banks and health centre. Regular bus and rail services can be found close by, making this an ideal location for commuting to areas further afield, whilst an excellent range of leisure facilities and parkland cater for golfers, tennis and keep fit enthusiasts. The area is also renowned for its high standard of education at primary and secondary levels, with Netherlee primary only a short stroll from the property. Commuting by car is made ideal via its close proximity to main arterial road links and motorway networks which allow for ease of access to Glasgow City Centre, East Kilbride, the Ayrshire Coast and Lanarkshire.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA102513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.