3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChestnut Avenue, Donington, SPALDING
- **WAS £179,950 REDUCED TO £169,950**
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Spacious three bedroom property
- Newly refurbished
- Low maintenance generous garden and heatable outdoor swimming pool.
- Double garage
An extraordinarily spacious three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the sought after village of Donington. The property is on a generous sized plot and boasts three double bedrooms. There is a double garage, low maintenance gardens and heatable swimming pool.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this extraordinarily spacious three bedroom detached bungalow, situated on a generous plot in the village of Donington. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain.
The property boasts a generous low maintance garden and its own heatable swimming pool, extensive off street parking and detached double garage. The property also benefits from a large lounge (21' 11" x 16' 4"), fitted kitchen diner, utility room and modern contemporary generous bathroom with seperate shower as well as a seperate WC.
There is UPVC double glazing throghout and mains gas central heating.
The garden is laid to lawn with established borders and feature beds of plants and shrubs and ccross the front of the property there is a paved path with a gravelled border. An extensive driveway (approx 66ft long) sweeps to the detached garage and adjacent to the drive there is a paved path that leads to the front door which has an outside lantern light to one side and the path continues between the garage and the property to the rear garden.
Detached Garage 17' 3" x 8' 2" max dims ( 5.26m x 2.49m max dims )
Metal up and over door, ceiling strip light and double electrical power socket.
Hall L-Shaped Room 13' 7" x 3' 8" + 9' 1" x 2' 8" ( 4.14m x 1.12m + 2.77m x 0.81m )
Entered via UPVC panelled external door with top arched obscure double glazed panel, coving, access to rood void, two wall lights, radiator, thermostat control for the central heating, electrical power socket, carpet, Georgian style glazed door off to the lounge (and kitchen diner and utility and W.C) and white six panelled doors off to the bathroom (with separate shower over), master bedroom, bedrooms two, three and to the cloaks cupboard with hanging rail, shelf over and a shelved storage cupboard.
Generous Lounge 21' 11" x 16' 4" ( 6.68m x 4.98m )
Dual aspect, two UPVC double glazed windows to the side, UPVC double glazed patio door to the rear off to the decking, rear garden and swimming pool, coving, ceiling fan light, eight ceiling flush fitted halogen lights, feature contemporary arched fireplace (with inset white pebbles and convector heater under and marble tiled hearth), two double radiators with thermostat valves, TV point, telephone point, four double and a single electrical power sockets, oak floor board effect laminate flooring and archway with inset plinth shelves off to the kitchen diner.
Kitchen Diner 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side overlooking the wooden decked area, coving, seven ceiling flush fitting halogen lights, range of modern contemporary kitchen base units with medium wood grain effect cabinets and including drawers, pan drawer and matching wall units with display lighting under, full height pantry unit, dark grain laminate work tops, inset feature circular stainless steel sink and stainless steel circular drainer mixer tap, part tiled walls, built in stainless steel and glass electric double fan assisted oven with grill, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel canopy extractor hood and light over, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for slimline dishwasher, three double and a single electrical power sockets excluding the previously detailed appliances, double radiator with thermostat valve, ceramic tiled floor and door off to the utility room (and W.C).
Utility Room 7' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.16m x 1.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side overlooking the decked seating area, access to roof void, roll edge laminate work tops, part tiled walls, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, space for another appliance, double electrical power socket, ceramic tiled floor, UPVC obscure double glazed exterior door to the rear garden and swimming pool and door off to the W.C.
W.C 5' 9" x 3' 3" ( 1.75m x 0.99m )
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the side, corner wall hung hand basin with tiled splash back, mid level coupled toilet and ceramic tiled floor.
Bathroom With Separate Shower 8' x 7' 10" incl built in cupboard ( 2.44m x 2.39m incl built in cupboard )
Two UPVC obscure double glazed windows to the side, two walls fully tiled, other two walls tiled to half height, panelled bath with mixer taps and separate Triton shower and folding glass shower screen over the bath, pedestal hand basin with contemporary swan neck mixer taps, low level close coupled toilet, heated towel rail, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor and solid wooden slatted door to the boiler cupboard (housing the Worcester Bosch wall mounted mains fired boiler with integral LCD timer control and having storage space).
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 4" incl built in wardrobes ( 3.61m x 3.15m incl built in wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window to the front overlooking the garden, coving, radiator with thermostat valve, electrical power socket, carpet and along one wall a bank of built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and having hanging rails and shelving.
Second Double Bedroom 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front overlooking the garden, coving, radiator with thermostat valve, electrical power socket and carpet.
Third Double Bedroom 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side, radiator with thermostat valve, electrical power socket and carpet.
Rear Of The Property
Wooden decking to the patio doors to the generous lounge, outside water tap, lantern light to one corner, path at the rear of the property to the exterior door to the utility room and the path continues down one side of the property (opposite to the garage), pass the electricity wall meter housing to a wooden gate providing further pedestrian access to the front.
The rear garden is majority low maintenance wooden decking and raised gravelled borders with plants, shrubs and trees. In the decking there is also exposed earth areas for further planting. The feature of the rear is the swimming pool (approx 24' 1" long x 11' 10" wide) which has a stainless steel ladder with plastic steps leading down to the pool and is in need of maintenance. The rear is fully enclosed with wooden fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37883760.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG104759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.