1 bedroom flat for saleBraefoot, Girdle Toll, Irvine
Offers Over £59,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Main door cottage flat
- One double bedroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted shower room
- Off street parking
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Energy Performance Rating C
MAIN DOOR UPPER COTTAGE FLAT with accommodation lounge, MODERN FITTED KITCHEN, one double bedroom and modern fitted shower room. The property further benefits from OFF STREET PARKING, additional parking area to front,GCH, DG and lawned area to the rear.
Main door upper cottage flat in truly walk in condition set within the ever popular area of Girdle Toll with accommodation comprising of lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fully tiled shower room comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c with heated towel rail. The property further benefits from off street parking, additional visitors parking, gas central heating, double-glazing and garden ground to the rear of the property.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 1" extending to 14' ( 4.47m x 3.07m extending to 4.27m )
Spacious lounge with front facing double-glazed window. Two radiators and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 5' 2" ( 3.58m x 1.57m )
Modern fitted with kitchen with wall and base units, rear facing double glazed window. Kitchen comprises sink/drainer, cooker hood and plumbed for washing machine. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 9' 7" x 9' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.82m )
Master double bedroom rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, carpeted flooring and radiator.
Modern shower room with side facing double-glazed window, towel radiator, shower. WC and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
The front garden is paved and offers off street parking, the rear garden is laid to lawn.
There is communal off street parking.
From our office in Bank Street follow road to Stanecastle roundabout and take the 2nd exit onto the A736. At the Hill roundabout take the 5th exit onto Littlestane Road, then turn right onto Smithstone Way, then right onto Braefoot. Number 3C is on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV104115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.