4 bedroom detached house for saleBeauworth Park, Maidstone, ME15
- Well Presented 4 Bedroom Detached Home
- 16' Living Room
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Pleasant Rear Garden Non Overlooked
- Quiet Cul-de-sac location
- Equidistance to Maidstone & Bearsted
Well presented and modern 4 bedroom detached family home set within equidistance of Maidstone and Bearsted and walking distance to the local primary school and shops.
The property itself is modern and well presented throughout with a fluent flow. To the front the driveway provides parking for 2 to 3 cars with further secure parking available via the garage with measures 17' in length, plenty of room then for additional storage.
Internally there is the entrance porch, cloakroom, double doors leading the spacious 16' living room with doors separating the open plan kitchen / dining room which have French doors leading directly to the rear garden.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms with the master boasting fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, plus a modern family bathroom.
To the rear the family garden is exactly that, for the family, with patio, raised decked area and lawned section, plus direct access to the garage.
Quiet setting and non overlooked, we invite you to join us via our key accompanied viewing service, call now.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1757454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.