1 bedroom cottage for saleHighgate, Heaton, Bradford
- Delightful Cottage Property
- One Bedroom
- Gas Central-heating
- Front & Rear Gardens
William H Brown are pleased in offering for sale this delightful, one bedroom cottage property with front and rear gardens. Gas central-heating & double-glazing. Comprises of a living room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom. Spiral staircase leading to a first floor bedroom
William H Brown are pleased in offering for sale this delightful, one bedroom cottage property with front and rear gardens. Gas central-heating & double-glazing. Comprises of a living room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom. Spiral staircase leading to a first floor bedroom. Viewing strictly by appointment via William H Brown.
Lounge 13' x 15' ( 3.96m x 4.57m )
Pleasant living room having double-glazed window to the front, two radiators, wooden flooring and feature spiral staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
Having a range of wall & base units, worktop surfaces and sink. Gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Splashback tiling, kick heater and door leading to the rear garden.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted suite comprising low flush WC, hand wash basin, rectangular bath with shower over, towel radiator and complementing tiling.
- First Floor -
Bedroom 12' 6" x 7' 8" extending to 9' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.34m extending to 3.00m )
First floor bedroom with dormer double-glazed window, access via spiral staircase, radiator and built in cupboards.
To the outside the property enjoys pleasant gardens to both front & rear with water feature.
Proceed up Emm Lane towards Heaton Village. Turn right down Highgate where the property for sale can be found on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37884783.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP103525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.