2 bedroom character property for saleAbbey Buildings, Spalding
Sold STC £129,950
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner
- South Facing Courtyard
- Period Features
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Gas Central Heating
GRADE II LISTED TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH PERIOD FEATURES!! Located within WALKING DISTANCE of Spalding town centre, local schools and Spalding Railway Station with connections to Peterborough. Offering lounge, kitchen/diner, rear lobby/utility area, two LARGE DOUBLE bedrooms and bathroom. NO CHAIN!
GRADE II LISTED TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH PERIOD FEATURES!! Located within WALKING DISTANCE of Spalding town centre, local schools and Spalding Railway Station with convenient connections to Peterborough. The property offers a lounge, kitchen/diner, rear lobby/utility area, two LARGE DOUBLE bedrooms and bathroom. With many period features including exposed beams to the ceilings, leaded windows, ornate wooden internal doors and exposed brick open fireplace. VIEWING ESSENTIAL!!
Offering wooden entrance door to the front with carpet flooring.
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.68m )
Offering leaded bay window to the front elevation, exposed wooden beams to the ceiling, feature open fireplace with exposed brick surround and tiled hearth, recessed storage area with ornate wooden doors, power points, carpet flooring and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 13' x 7' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.39m )
Offering wall and base level units with worktops over, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, partly tiled walls, wooden panelling to walls, space for a cooker, recessed storage shelving and storage cupboard, ornate period wooden door leading to the rear porch, window to the front elevation, power points, exposed wooden beams to the ceiling and stairs leading to the first floor accessed via a further ornate wooden door.
Rear Lobby / Utility Area
Offering space and plumbing for the washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, partly glazed external door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Offering window to the side elevation and power points.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Offering leaded window to the front elevation with window seat, large walk-in wardrobe, wooden flooring, exposed wooden beams to the ceiling, power points and radiator.
Offering a four piece suite comprising a panelled bath, separate shower cubicle, low level w.c, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and low level window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 22' x 17' 5" ( 6.71m x 5.31m )
Offering two Velux windows to the front and rear elevations, exposed wooden beams to the walls and ceiling, laminated wood effect flooring, loft access, power points and radiator.
Offering a south facing courtyard garden laid to patio with brick walls to the boundaries with gated access and flower bedding to the borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37884858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG104216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.