4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Huberts Drive, Skegness
- 4 Bed Detached Bungalow In A Popular Cul-De-Sac Location
- En-Suite To Master & Family Bedroom
- 2 Dining Kitchens & Hallway Areas
- Viewing Highly Recommended To Appreciate The Versatility & Potential
- Allowing Parking For A Number Of Vehicles & Gardens
Deceptively Spacious & Incredibly Versatile Traditional Detached Bungalow, which has undergone a recent scheme of refurbishment, situated on the popular Beacon Park Development, offering 2 Dining Kitchens, En-suite Bathroom to the Master Bedroom, 3 further Bedrooms, Lounge & Family Bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this Deceptively Spacious & Incredibly Versatile, Traditional Detached Bungalow which is situated on the popular Beacon Park Development, offering great access to the wide range of nearby Town Centre & Seafront amenities & attractions within the thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness. The bungalow, which has undergone a recent scheme of refurbishment, comprises of 2 Hallways, Master Bedroom with an En-Suite Bathroom facility, a further Bedroom with a good range of fitted bedroom furniture, a well proportioned 3rd Bedroom & a potential 4th Bed/Office which compliments the remaining accommodation which comprises of rear Living Room, enjoying pleasant view of the rear enclosed garden, 2 Dining Kitchens & family Bathroom. The property would lend itself well to those searching for a property whereby a degree of self contained living is required, for example, teenagers, young adults, elderly parents etc, on account of the Dual Kitchen & Bathroom facilities whilst also offering the potential for prospective buyer to purchase a well proportioned traditional family home. Externally the property benefits from a low maintenance garden area to the front elevation, allowing off road parking for numerous vehicles & a landscaped enclosed rear garden which consists of lawned areas, well stocked pond, decked & covered areas complimented by a useful timber garden shed. Contact the selling agent today for further details on 01754768311.
With double glazed entrance door, doors to rooms, radiator, coved and textured ceiling,
Bedroom 2 11' 9" to the wardrobes x 11' 2" ( 3.58m to the wardrobes x 3.40m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation and comprising of a comprehensive range of fitted furniture incorporating overbed storage, bedside cabinets, corner display shelves, dressing table with work area over, wardrobes and radiator.
Family Bathroom 5' 10" x 10' 6" ( 1.78m x 3.20m )
Comprising of a panelled bath with fixed shower screen, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixer tap over set into a vanity unit, extractor, tiling to walls, loft access, coved ceiling, inset mirror feature to one wall, ladder type feature radiator.
Dining Kitchen 11' 10" x 16' 9" ( 3.61m x 5.11m )
With a range of wall, base and drawer units with worktop surfaces over with tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for appliances, two double glazed windows to the side elevation, internal window looking into the Rear Lounge, radiator, further additional white ladder style radiator, coved ceiling, extractor, integrated gas hob and electric double over, wall mounted boiler incorporated into a kitchen unit, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. Door into:
Rear Living Room 11' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.63m x 4.06m )
With a double glazed door allowing access into the rear garden, double glazed window to the rear, coved and textured ceiling and an internal window looking into the Dining Kitchen, radiator.
Secondary Entrance Hallway
Accessible via a double glazed front entrance door which provides access into the secondary hallway area, which has two double glazed windows to the side, radiator, doors to rooms;
10' 10" (to the bay) / 13' 3" (maximum into the bay) x 11'10"
With a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 4/ Office 11' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.39m )
With door access to the main hallway, coved and textured ceiling, internal double glazed window looking into the 2nd Hallway & door to the same, radiator.
Secondary Dining/ Kitchen
Accessed via the Hallway and being open plan.
Kitchen Area 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Comprising of a range of wall, base and drawer units with integrated wine rack, glass fronted cabinets, integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor over, space and plumbing for washing machine and further appliances, inset sink with mixer taps over, coved ceiling, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double glazed French doors to Bedroom 1 and coved ceiling.
Dining Area 5' 9" x 7' 7" ( 1.75m x 2.31m )
With a double glazed opaque window to the side, radiator and space for dining suite.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 14' ( 3.45m x 4.27m )
( Could be used as an additional reception room if required).
Accessed via double glazed French doors off the Kitchen, double glazed window over looking the rear garden, two radiators and double glazed french doors allowing access into the rear garden. Door into:
Comprising of 4 piece suite consisting of a corner spa type panelled bath, wash hand basin inset into a vanity unit with storage cupboards below, corner shower cubicle with mains shower and Aqua style boards, extractor, double glazed opaque window to the rear feature chrome ladder style radiator, tiled splashbacks, extractor and low flush WC.
The front of the property has a low maintenance gravelled area which provides off road parking for 3 vehicles with a pathway providing access to the front of the property, side gated access provides passageway into the enclosed rear garden. The rear garden is laid to lawn with block paved seating areas, paved patio areas with a further covered decked seating area, well stocked pond and water feature with plant and shrub borders, outside light, a variety of plants, trees and shrubs, enclosed with fence and hedge borders, outside shed.
Prospective buyers are advised that the property has had the benefit of a newly installed Worcester Gas Central Heating Boiler as of September 2016. Permission has been granted for the construction of a light duty vehicle access crossing to the frontage of the property from October 2016.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37885107.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG102573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.