1 bedroom flat for saleKintyre Avenue, Linwood, Paisley
Sold STC £34,995
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2nd floor flat
- 1 Bedroom
- Reception hallway
- Lounge with dining space
- Double bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 piece white bathroom
- Double glazing
1 Bedroom 2nd floor flat, Reception hallway, Lounge with dining space, Double bedroom with inbuilt wardrobes, Stylish modern fitted kitchen, 3 piece white bathroom, Double glazing throughout. Sure to appeal to the first time buyer or investment buyer.
Sure to appeal to the first time buyer or investment buyer.
The property has been improved and upgraded by the present owners to provide superb living accommodation.
The subjects are entered by a good sized reception hallway with in-built cloaks cupboard and large easily accessible store. It leads to a good sized modern kitchen with an extensive range of refitted base and wall mounted storage units with contrasting work surface areas, matching up stands and inset stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap. Next appears bright, partially tiled bathroom comprising three piece suite with electric shower over bath. Generous sized lounge accommodates large sofa (included within the sale) as well as provides dining area. Spacious double bedroom comes with built in wardrobes. Double glazing. Access to common drying area available. The flat is in ready to move in condition.
The property is conveniently placed for access to a host of local amenities including schools at both primary and secondary levels, shops and public transport services. In addition to this, there are excellent road links close by giving easy access to Paisley, Johnstone and Glasgow City Centre as well as the M8 motorway.
Included in the sale are all floor coverings, curtains, fridge, freezer and sofa bed included, viewing is recommended.
Lounge 11' 8" x 14' 4" ( 3.56m x 4.37m )
Kitchen 7' 3" x 9' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 9' x 12' 3" to front of wards ( 2.74m x 3.73m to front of wards )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37885152.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW101924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.