2 bedroom town house for salePoplar Street, Grimethorpe, Barnsley
Sold STC £50,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Access to commuter links
- 2 double bed, end town house
- Corner plot
- Refitted kitchen
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this deceptively spacious two bedroomed end town house be fully appreciated. Elevated from pavement level, the property has gas central heating, double glazing and driveway, the property also gives access to commuter links and amenities
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this deceptively spacious two bedroomed end town house be fully appreciated. Elevated from pavement level, the property has gas central heating, double glazing and driveway, the property also gives access to commuter links and amenities. In brief the property comprises of lounge, kitchen, first floor landing, two double bedrooms and family bathroom, outside there are gardens to front and rear and off road parking.
Lounge 14' 9" plus recess x 11' 6" into recess ( 4.50m plus recess x 3.51m into recess )
There is laminate flooring, there is a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, the focal point of the room is the feature fire place housing the gas fire, there is a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 11" x 7' 9" ( 5.46m x 2.36m )
Having an extensive range of fitted base units finished in beech effect, there is a one and a half bowl sink, electric cooker point with extractor hood set over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, there is a breakfast bar, a cupboard housing the central heating boiler, tiling to the floor, rear facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft and there is a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.82m )
With lobby, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 7' 10" plus recess ( 3.38m x 2.39m plus recess )
With radiator plus rear facing double glazed window.
With low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, there is tiling to the walls, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden to the front and borders, there is a pebbled area to the side, gates open on to a driveway and to the rear is a lawned, enclosed garden.
Leave Barnsley along the A628 Pontefract Road, continue through the centres of Hoyle Mill, Lundwood and Cudworth and continue to the roundabout at the top of Cudworth. Take the 3rd exit and at the next roundabout continue straight ahead and at the next roundabout turn left. Continue along High Street, at the side of Netto supermarket continue towards Brierley and at the 2nd mini roundabout turn right onto Cemetery Road. Continue through the crossroads before turning left onto Nancy Road, keep right and turn left onto Poplar Street where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37885743.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL108510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.