3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSyke Lane, Earlsheaton, Dewsbury
Guide Price £237,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- **GUIDE PRICE £237,500 - £250,000**
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Double garage & driveway
- Excellent commuter links
- Viewing highly advised
**GUIDE PRICE £237,500 - £250,000**This double fronted Victorian house offers spacious living accommodation whilst boasting a wealth of character throughout. comprising: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, three first floor double bedrooms and bathroom with a four piece suite.
**GUIDE PRICE £237,500 - £250,000**
Double fronted semi detached house
This double fronted Victorian semi detached house offers spacious living accommodation whilst boasting a wealth of character throughout. Having excellent commuter links for nearby local motorway networks, major towns and cities, the property briefly comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, three first floor double bedrooms and house bathroom with a four piece suite. Externally there is a well maintained garden with patio and driveway leading to a double detached garage.
Through timber door into hallway with access to ground floor reception rooms, slate tiled floor, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 4" x 15' 4" Max To Chimney Recess ( 4.67m x 4.67m Max To Chimney Recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front, coving to the ceiling, plate rail, two central heating radiators and stone fireplace surround with gas fire and bar area.
Dining Room 15' x 15' 10" To Chimney Recess ( 4.57m x 4.83m To Chimney Recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front and side, coving to the ceiling, stripped wood floor, central heating radiator, brick fireplace surround with gas fire and access to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 5' 11" ( 4.60m x 1.80m )
Having fitted wall and base units with Belfast sink and granite surround with additional contrasting worktops and splashback tiling, gas cooker point with cooker hood extractor above, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, double glazed window and Upvc part glazed stable door to the side, central heating radiator, slate tiled flooring and access to cellar.
Cellar 14' 11" x 15' 10" To Chimney Recess ( 4.55m x 4.83m To Chimney Recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front, stone floor and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having an airing cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 15' 10" To Chimney Recess ( 4.72m x 4.83m To Chimney Recess )
Having a double glazed window to the front, an original decorative fireplace, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and stripped wood floor.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 7' 4" Including Wardrobes ( 4.62m x 2.24m Including Wardrobes )
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes, coving to the ceiling and picture rail.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 11' 10" ( 2.24m x 3.61m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 9" x 10' 8" Excluding Recess ( 2.06m x 3.25m Excluding Recess )
Having a four piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC, roll top bath and shower cubicle. With a double glazed window to the side, column central heating radiator and towel radiator, central heating boiler, stripped wood floor and complimentary part tiled walls.
Detached Double Garage
Having an electric roller shutter door. With power and light.
The property has a well maintained lawned garden with flagged patio and seating area, raised flowerbed and having a variety of plants, trees & shrubs. To the side of property, there is a driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles leading to detached double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37885860.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS108227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.