Barn Conversion for saleHigh Road, Tilney Cum Islington, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of
- Period barn
- Exclusive development
- Four bedrooms with two en-suites and two dressing rooms
- Views over countryside
- Available as it currently stands or to be finished for £525,000
A four bedroom period barn with far reaching views of the countryside located in an exclusive development.
William H Brown are delighted to present to sale a period barn currently being converted with far reaching views of the surrounding countryside. The property is available as it currently stands unfinished for £390,000 allowing the buyer flexibility on how they choose to finish the barn. The property is also available at a price of £525,000 and will be finished by the developer at this price.
Accommodation will briefly comprise of kitchen, dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, four bedrooms, two with an en-suite and dressing room, and a jack and Jill style bathroom. The property is to be installed with oil fired under floor central heating. Outside there is parking for several cars, gardens and a double garage is to be erected.
Solid Oak entrance door leading into:
Entrance Hall 9' 3" x 4' 10" ( 2.82m x 1.47m )
Window looking onto courtyard.
Frosted window to front.
Kitchen 17' 11" x 17' 3" ( 5.46m x 5.26m )
Into window recess, windows over looking courtyard, vaulted beamed ceiling, window having field views.
Dining Room 20' 5" x 16' 8" ( 6.22m x 5.08m )
Windows overlooking courtyard, vaulted beam ceiling, window having field views.
Lounge 19' 11" x 16' 8" ( 6.07m x 5.08m )
Two windows overlooking courtyard, french doors leading to courtyard area, vaulted beamed ceiling, two windows having field views, opening to:
Inner Hall 39' 4" x 4' 1" ( 11.99m x 1.24m )
Vaulted beamed ceiling.
Cloakroom 6' 6" x 3' 11" ( 1.98m x 1.19m )
Bedroom One 19' 2" x 12' 8" ( 5.84m x 3.86m )
Window and french doors to rear garden, vaulted beamed ceiling.
En-Suite / Dressing Area 13' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.97m )
Window overlooking rear garden.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 16' 9" Max incorporating the en-suite ( 4.65m x 5.11m Max incorporating the en-suite )
Three built in cupboards, vaulted beamed ceilings.
En-Suite 8' 3" x 5' 4" ( 2.51m x 1.63m )
Bedroom Three 20' 6" narrowing to 15' 5" x 13' 3" ( 6.25m narrowing to 4.70m x 4.04m )
Vaulted beamed ceiling, window having field views.
Jack And Jill Bathroom 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
French doors to rear garden, access to 'jack and Jill' bathroom.
Dressing Room 10' 11" x 5' 2" ( 3.33m x 1.57m )
Access to 'Jack and Jill' Bathroom.
The property is accessed via a shingled driveway which leads to an enclosed courtyard garden, to the rear of the property is a further enclosed garden.
The property is available as it currently stands unfinished for £390,000 allowing the buyer flexibility on how they choose to finish the barn. The property is also available at a price of £525,000 and will be finished by the developer at this price.
Proceed out of Kings Lynn via the Millennium Way taking the turning signposted Wiggenhall St Germans and proceed through the village into School Road, taking the turning left into Sluice Road. Follow this road for approximately a mile into the village of Wiggenhall St Mary. Follow this road until reaching the village of Tilney Cum Islington and take the turning left at the T junction. Proceed for approximately a quarter of a mile and the properties may be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN108379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.