4 bedroom detached house for saleRoseberry Avenue, Skegness
- Four Bedroomed Detached Family Home
- Lounge & Separate Dining Kitchen
- Master En-suite + Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Decking
- Popular Seacroft Location
- No Upward Chain
Detached Character Home, situated in the popular Seacroft area on the outskirts of Skegness, offering good access to the nearby Seacroft golf course, Gibraltar Point nature reserve, Skegness town centre and Seafront amenities. The property is for sale with no upward chain, viewing recommended.
Immaculately Presented, Improved & Versatile, Detached Character Home, situated in the popular Seacroft area on the outskirts of Skegness, offering good access to the nearby Seacroft golf course, Gibraltar Point nature reserve, Skegness town centre and Seafront amenities. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain, viewing of which comes highly recommended by the selling agent at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment
Side Entrance Porch
With double glazed entrance door and side panels leading into the:
With radiator, doors to rooms and stairs to First Floor.
Lounge 15' 11" x 16' 2" max into the bay narrowing to 11' 5" min to the bay ( 4.85m x 4.93m max into the bay narrowing to 3.48m min to the bay )
Being of dual aspect, with double glazed bay leaded window to the front elevation, double glazed window to one side and further double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, gas fire inset into feature surround and hearth, shelf recess feature with metre cupboard below, picture rail and radiator.
13' 10" max / 5' 8" min X 12' 5" min / 21' 6" max
Comprising of a range of wall, base and drawer units, space for a Range style cooker with double extractor hood over, one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps over, complimentary worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, plinth lights, wall mounted boiler, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a further double glazed window to the side, double glazed sliding patio doors allowing access into the rear garden, door to:
With double glazed window to the side, light, space and plumbing for washing machine.
Family Bathroom 5' 9" x 7' 4" ( 1.75m x 2.24m )
Comprising of a panelled bath with mains shower over and fixed shower screen, wash hand basin set into a vanity unit with storage below, low flush w.c which is set into a recess with a closed system, radiator, tiled splashbacks and double glazed opaque window the side.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 12' 4" ( 3.02m max x 3.76m )
Being of dual aspect, with double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, radiator, picture rail, fitted shelf unit and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 14' 5" ( 2.41m x 4.39m )
Being of dual aspect, with double glazed leaded window to the front elevation and double glazed window to the side, picture rail and radiator.
With double glazed window to the side elevation and doors to rooms.
With double glazed window to the side, radiator, fitted wardrobe and further fitted cupboard.
With closed system low flush w.c, shower cubicle with mains shower and loft access.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 14' 3" ( 3.25m max x 4.34m )
With double glazed leaded window to the front elevation, built in cupboard and radiator.
To the front of the property is a front forecourt area, which is concreted for ease of maintenance, side access leading to the side entrance door and through into the enclosed rear garden. The rear garden has a lawned area, decking area and also a timber open shed to allow for seating.
Leave Prince George Street heading towards Lumley Avenue. Turn right on to Lumley Avenue, and then immediately turn left on to B1451 / Lumley Road. Turn right on to Drummond Road. Turn right on to Clifton Grove, and then immediately turn left on to Roseberry Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37886745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG102823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.