3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRosebery Mount, Off Carr Lane, Shipley
Sold STC £90,000
- GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000
- End Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gardens Front & Rear
- No Vendor Chain
* GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 * OPEN TO VIEW SAT 30th April, Telephone for time slot. A Three Bed ex-local authority end town house. Comprises of an entrance hall; lounge; dining kitchen. There are three bedrooms and a house bathroom on the first floor. Externally there is a pleasant garden
With accommodation arranged over two floors, including central heating and double glazing, the property briefly comprises: entrance hall giving access to a lounge, with feature fireplace, and fitted dining kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a fitted house bathroom with white three piece suite. Externally there is a pleasant garden to the front and a spacious garden to the rear with lawn and decked areas.
With double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and laminate flooring giving access to lounge, dining kitchen and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 11" Max ( 4.09m x 3.63m Max )
Feature gas fire place with wooden surround, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Kitchen 19' 11" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 6.07m Max x 2.90m Max )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units in light wood effect and black granite effect worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink and breakfast bar area. Gas cooker with extractor fan, built in dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, radiator, laminated flooring and door to side giving access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in storage and carpeted floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in storage and carpeted floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" max x 7' 5" max includes bulkhead ( 2.54m max x 2.26m max includes bulkhead )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, bulkhead and carpeted floor.
White three piece suite comprising: w/c; hand wash basin; and bath with electric shower over and glass screen. Tiled walls and floor with double glazed windows with privacy glass to side and rear aspects
externally there is a pleasant garden to the front of the property with steps leading down towards the front door. To the rear of the property there is a spacious garden with lawn and decking areas.
From Shipley Town centre, head along Briggate, turning right onto Carr Lane. Turn right onto Rosebery mount. The property is roughly half way along the road and is identified by a William H Brown For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37887435.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP103863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.