3 bedroom terraced house for saleCommonfield Road, WIRRAL
Sold STC £109,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
***NO ONWARD CHAIN***THREE BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOUSE WITH DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING. Situated in a popular residential area close to all local transport links. Early viewing is most essential to fully appreciate this property.
Three bedroom mid-terrace house located in a popular residential area and close to local amenities, shops and transport links including the M53 motorway. The property briefly comprises: entrance hallway, open plan lounge, kitchen. To the first floor are three well sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the front of the property is a garden. To the rear is a well established garden offering great outdoor space. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed PVC door to the front. Wood effect laminate floor and wall mounted radiator. Doors leading to lounge and kitchen. Stairs leading to the first floor with under stairs storage cupboard.
Open Plan Lounge: 20' 2" to max x 13' 5" to max ( 6.15m to max x 4.09m to max )
Double glazed window to the front and rear. Two wall mounted radiators, wood effect laminate floor, TV point, gas fire place with surround and wall lights. Central heating boiler is located in a purpose built cupboard.
Kitchen: 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window and PVC door to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer, work surfaces with splash back tiles, four ring gas hob with electric oven below and cooker hood over head. Plumbing for washing machine, dish washer and fridge freezer space are present. Doors leading to the lounge and entrance hallway.
Loft access and doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One: 15' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two: 13' 9" to max x 11' 1" ( 4.19m to max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in storage cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three: 9' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front.
Double glazed opaque window to the rear. Three piece suite consisting of a bath with mixer taps and shower over head, WC and a wash hand base unit. Partial tiled walls and a wall mounted radiator.
Patio and lawn area with borders. Pathway leading to a private gate through to the rear garden which is ideal for bin access.
To the rear of the property is a patio and lawned area surrounded by wooden fencing. Outbuildings are present and a side gate leading to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR105450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.