4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodthorpe Glades, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 Bedroom DETACHED EXECUTIVE HOME
- Upvc and gas central heating
- Generous reception rooms space
- Sought after CUL-DE-SAC
- Viewing Essential
An attractive 4 bedroom Detached Executive style Family Home located on a most sought after cul-de-sac in Sandal. Viewing by Appointment to appreciate this property to its full.
An attractive 4 bedroom Detached Family/Executive Home located on a most sought after cul-de-sac in Sandal. The property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, generous kitchen as well as a utility area, dining room, conservatory and lounge. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Huge potential to create an en-suite facility. Double driveway to the front leading to a double garage with up and over doors and generous gardens to the rear being mainly laid to lawn, pave and pebbled. Viewing by Appointment to appreciate this attractive home to its full.
White upvc door leading into the generous entrance hallway.
Stair access to the first floor. Access to all rooms. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 7" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 4.14m Max x 2.26m Max )
Two upvc windows. A range of cream high gloss units with Corian style work surface over with upstand, integrated sink with mixer tap, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan, built-in dishwasher, tiled walls, tiled floor, breakfast bar area, radiator. Door access into the dining room and access to the utility room.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.26m x 2.26m )
Upvc window. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for other white goods, radiator, cupboards and work surface matching the kitchen units. Door access to the rear of the property.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Coving to ceiling, radiator, high gloss marble style tiled floor, French doors leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 17' 11" x 12' 5" ( 5.46m x 3.78m )
Upvc windows and French doors leading onto the gardens. Radiator, strip wooden flooring.
Lounge 17' 5" x 13' 3" ( 5.31m x 4.04m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, deep skirting boards, two radiators, living flame gas fire with an ornate style back and hearth and a brass grill.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator, wc. and sink.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 10' 8" to fitted wardrobes ( 4.11m x 3.25m to fitted wardrobes )
Two upvc windows to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes and walk-in wardrobe area, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 10' 5" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.40m x 3.18m to fitted wardrobes )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes and matching dressing table, bedside cabinets. Radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.29m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.46m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, laminate flooring.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Four piece suite comprising of a floating wash basin with mixer tap set within vanity unit providing cupboard space, low level flush wc., jacuzzi style panelled bath, walk-in double shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, towel/radiator.
The outside of the property has a double driveway to the front leading to a double garage with up and over doors. To the rear the gardens are generous in size being mainly laid to lawn with an attractive paved patio area as well as a graveled low maintenance garden. Outside lighting, water tap.
Leave Wakefield via Ings Road and turn right onto Doncaster Road. Drive 0.1 mile turn right onto Bridge Street. Drive 1.6 miles turn left onto Chevet Lane. Drive 0.4 miles turn right onto Woodthorpe Park Drive. Drive 0.2 miles turn right onto Woodthorpe Glades. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37887636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK112826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.