2 bedroom terraced house for saleCarter Road, Dunstall, Wolverhampton
Offers in Excess of
- Ideal first time buyer/starter home
- Conveniently located for Wolverhampton University & City Centre
- Two reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Downstairs shower room
- Fitted kitchen
- Good size rear garden
- Quaint front courtyard
- HOUSE TO SELL? NEED A MORTGAGE?
- CONTACT CONNELLS ON 01902 710170
"THIS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE HOUSE IS AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER/STARTER HOME HAS BEEN WELL MAINTAINED BY THE CURRENT VENDOR"
Comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms, front courtyard and rear garden.
NEED A MORTGAGE? THINKING OF SELLING?
CALL CONNELLS ON 01902 710170
Double glazed door to front, door to lounge.
Lounge 11' 3" into recess x 12' 1" into window ( 3.43m into recess x 3.68m into window )
Double glazed window to front, open fireplace, central heating radiator.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, open fireplace, door to kitchen, door to stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.38m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side, Belfast style sink, wooden work surfaces, door to downstairs bathroom.
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, bath with shower, central heating radiator, low level wc, tiling.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 3" into recess ( 3.86m x 3.43m into recess )
Window to front, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, built-in storage, central heating radiator, loft access.
Having a cobblestone paved area, gate to shared alleyway, gate to rear access.
Small courtyard area with shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37887855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WVH310330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.