2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Matthews Close, Skegness
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern 2 Bed Mid Town House
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen & Conservatory
- Gardens & Parking
- Ideal First Time or Investment Buy
- Viewing Essential
***WITH AUDIO TOUR*** ModernMid Town House in sought after location of Skegness comprising of 2 Bed, Lounge, Kitchen, Conservatory, Front & Rear Gardens, Parking & Gas Central Heating - Great 1st Time or Investment Buy...Viewing ESSENTIAL..
Ideal First Time or Investment BUY!!! Modern 2 Bed Mid Town House, in a sought after location on the outskirts of thriving East Coast Resort of Skegness comprising of a Lounge, fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, Front & Rear Gardens, Parking & benefiting from Gas Central Heating...Viewing is an absolute MUST!!!
Entrance via half glazed uPVC brown door into:-
With coat storage cupboard housing fuse boxes, double radiator, artex ceiling, stairs rising to first floor, laminate flooring and door off to:-
Lounge 14' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.87m )
With artex ceiling, smoke alarm, dado rail, double radiator, laminate flooring and door to:-
Understairs Utility Cupboard
With tiling, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.10m x 1.91m )
Accessed via double glazed sliding patio doors from the Lounge, with laminate flooring, uPVC double glazed construction with glass roof, french doors leading to Rear Garden.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 12' 9" ( 2.59m x 3.89m )
With a range of wall, base and drawer units under a marble effect roll edge worktop finished in light beech, stainless steel sink with hot & cold mixer over, decorative tiled splashbacks, artex ceiling, built in dishwasher, wooden window to front elevation, tiled flooring, breakfast bar, space for fridgefreezer and cooker with extractor hood, spot lighting.
First Floor Landing
With loft access, window, artex ceiling, airing cupboard housing Logic gas boiler and doors off to:-
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.40m x 2.90m )
With artex & coved ceiling, wooden windows to rear elevation, radiator, large built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 6' 2" x 11' 8" ( 1.88m x 3.56m )
With wooden window to rear elevation, double radiator, artex ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.96m )
With a 3 piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, paneled bath with electric Triniton shower over & glass screen, part tiled, obscure glazed window to front elevation, artex ceiling.
To the rear of the property is a large fully enclosed garden laid to lawn with patio leading to a decking area. To the front is a gravel driveway providing parking for 2 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37888071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG102230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.