2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandhurst Road, Liverpool
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£135,000
- Semi detached home
- Front & rear gardens
- En suite to master
- No ongoing chain
GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£135,000. A well presented two bedroom semi detached home in L26. The property briefly comprises a spacious lounge leading into a fitted kitchen and well maintained rear garden. To the first floor there is a three piece bathroom suite and two bedrooms with en suite to master.
GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£135,000 .Jones & Chapman are pleased to present to the market this well presented two bedroom semi detached home in a sought after location. The property briefly comprises a spacious lounge leading into a fitted kitchen and a well maintained rear garden. To the first floor there is a three piece bathroom suite and two bedrooms with en suite to master. Other benefits include a garden to front, off road parking and no ongoing chain. Viewing is recommended.
Jones & Chapman are pleased to present to the market this well presented two bedroom semi detached home in a sought after location. The property briefly comprises a spacious lounge leading into a fitted kitchen and well maintained rear garden. To the first floor there is a three piece bathroom suite and two bedrooms with en suite to master. Other benefits include a garden to front, off road parking and no ongoing chain. Viewing is recommended.
Door to the front aspect, single glazed circular window to the front aspect, alarm system.
Lounge 12' 8" into recess x 14' 6" ( 3.86m into recess x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fireplace, two radiators, laminate flooring, stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, roll top edge work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, central heating boiler, radiator, tiling, laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Stairs rising from ground floor, loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 4" min into wardrobe x 10' ( 2.84m min into wardrobe x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard, radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, extractor fan and shaver point, radiator, fully tiled.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.31m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, extractor fan and shaver point, part tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Partly paved area, laid to lawn, shed. The garden is enclosed with fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37888386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT107852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.