4 bedroom character property for saleBeelow Lane, Oakamoor, Stoke-On-Trent
Offers in Region of £699,950
- Detached Four Bedroomed Family Home
- Double Garage
- Formal Garden with Magnificent rural views
- Excellent Schools within the area such as Painsley, Denstone and Abbotsholme
- 4.69 acres approx. of paddock plus Agricultural Buildings
Extended four double bedroomed detached family home with approximately 4.69 acres of flat paddock land and agricultural outbuildings, as well as garage, shed and greenhouse. The property has magnificent rural views to all sides. Internal inspection recommended.
Extended four double bedroomed detached family home with approximately 4.69 acres of flatl paddock land and agricultural outbuildings, as well as garage, shed and greenhouse. The property has magnificent rural views to all sides. In brief the accommodation comprises Reception Hall, Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Hall, Sitting Room, Breakfast Room and Kitchen, Utility Room and Guest Cloakroom to the ground floor and four Bedrooms, Master Bedroom with En-Suite and family Bathroom to the first floor. Outside there are landscaped gardens and also detached double garage. The property has gas central heating and double glazing. Locally there are excellent Schools such as Painsley, Abbotsholme, The JCB academy and Denstone College.
With double doors providing access to Reception Hall.
With stairs off to first floor. Understairs storage cupboard and radiator. Steps leading down to Dining Room.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 14' 1" ( 4.24m x 4.29m )
With beamed ceiling, radiator, two UPVC double glazed windows and steps and double doors leading to Lounge.
Lounge 15' 3" x 20' 2" ( 4.65m x 6.15m )
With feature inglenook brick fireplace with heavy oak mantel above incorporating multi fuel stove, tiled hearth, beamed ceiling, radiator and patio doors giving access to Conservatory.
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
(not measured) With UPVC double glazed doors to outside and UPVC double glazed windows to either side.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.62m x 3.71m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with rolled edge work surfaces, one and half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, inset halogen hob with extractor over, built in microwave and fan assisted oven in matching housing unit, integrated BOSCH dishwasher, two integrated fridges, two integrated freezers, central island unit, tiled flooring, beamed ceiling and spotlighting. Two UPVC double glazed windows to front and two UPVC double glazed windows to side.
Dining Area 11' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.38m x 3.33m )
With radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed doors to outside and door leading to inner hallway.
With cupboard which houses the gas boiler. Double glazed door to outside and tiled flooring.
Utility And Wc 6' 5" x 7' 1" ( 1.96m x 2.16m )
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with base cupboard beneath and work top over, wc, wall mounted cupboard, tiled floor, radiator and extractor. and access to loft space above.
Second Sitting Room 11' 11" x 14' 2" ( 3.63m x 4.32m )
Currently used as a Gym. With two radiators, UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear, beamed ceiling and lighting.
With radiator and UPVC double glazed window.
Family Bathroom 8' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.62m )
With suite offering free standing bath with chrome mixer shower taps over, hand wash basin, wc, walk in style shower with power shower, tiled surrounds, tiling to main walls, tiled flooring, radiator, spotlighting, extractor and heated towel rail.
Master Bedroom 15' 5" x 13' 10" measured to archway ( 4.70m x 4.22m measured to archway )
With double glazed windows to either side, radiator, comprehensively fitted wardrobes with storage cupboards over, matching chest of drawers and dressing table. Dressing Room is located off.
En-Suite Shower Room
With wc, hand wash basin, shower in cubicle with tiling to main walls, tiled floor, radiator, electric shaving point, extractor fan and spotlighting, UPVC double glazed window and some sloping roofs.
Bedroom Two 14' 7" x 15' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.62m )
With UPVC double glazed windows to rear, side and front, two radiators and some sloping roofs.
With radiator, UPVC double glazed window and some sloping roofs.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 12' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.68m )
With two radiators, UPVC double glazed windows and some sloping roofs.
Bedroom Four 16' 10" x 8' 6" ( 5.13m x 2.59m )
With UPVC double glazed windows, radiator and access to loft space.
The property is approached via a driveway. Driveway gives access to private driveway which is block paved and gives access to detached double garage (larger than average) garage measures 25' 8" x 19' 10" and has two electric up and over doors and windows to rear. The vendor informs us that the garage has foundations for a potential granny annex etc. (subject to planning consents etc.) There is a formal lawned garden commanding magnificent views over countryside and there is also a useful wooden garden shed and greenhouse. The garden is laid to lawn and there is also a patio area.
We have been advised that the paddock has an agricultural covenant on.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37888536.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN102460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.