1 bedroom flat for saleBonnyton Road, Kilmarnock
Offers Over £53,000
- Beautiful First Floor flat
- Situated in town centre location
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Double bedroom with fitted shower
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Neatly kept rear gardens
- Garage to rear with drive through access
This first floor flat is presented to the market in IMMACULATE condition. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, SPACIOUS lounge and modern fitted kitchen. The double sized bedroom benefits from FITTED SHOWER. FULLY TILED bathroom with modern suite, DG, GCH, Garage.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this traditional upper flat in excellent internal order. The property is within 0.5 mile of Kilmarnock town centre and would be a perfect first time buy.
The accommodation comprises reception hall, large lounge/ fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and fully integrated appliances, double size bedroom with shower, modern bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and communal/private gardens to the rear. There is also a single garage to the rear with drive through access.
Kilmarnock has a selection of amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport services. Bus and rail routes are available, giving regular links throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 also gives easy access throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow.
Lounge: 11' 3" extending to 17' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.43m extending to 5.21m x 3.71m )
Kitchen: 13' 3" x 5' 4" ( 4.04m x 1.63m )
Bedroom One: 12' 10" x 8' (plus doorway) ( 3.91m x 2.44m (plus doorway) )
Bathroom: 8' 5" x 6' ( 2.57m x 1.83m )
There is a gas central heating system installed which also heats the domestic hot water.
Drive through access to single size garage to the rear.
Communal and private gardens to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37888560.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK102344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.