1 bedroom flat for saleRoman Bank, Skegness
- First Floor Flat
- 1 Bedroom
- Kitchen Living Area
- uPVC Double Glazing
- NO CHAIN
A 1 Bedroom First floor Flat comprising of Entrance hallway/landing with separate Bedroom, Bathroom and Kitchen Living Area. Also benefiting from uPVC Double glazing and NO CHAIN
A 1 Bedroom First floor Flat comprising of Entrance hallway/landing with separate Bedroom, Bathroom and Kitchen Living Area. Also benefiting from PVC Double glazing and NO CHAIN
uPVC door opens to communal hallway with doors to the groundfloor flat and door to number 75, with staircase that leads to the landing which has a uPVC arch window to the rear aspect, power point, cupboard over the stairs, loft access, emergency lighting, coat storage hooks and doors to:-
Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
With uPVC arched window to the rear aspect, power points and coving.
Kitchen Living Area 11' 10" x 11' 9" ( 3.61m x 3.58m )
With artex & coved ceiling, smoke alarm, a range of modern wall, base and drawer units under a roll edge work top finished in a beech effect with stainless steel handles, stainless steel sink with hot & cold taps over, electric 4 ring stainless steel hob and oven, space and plumbing for appliances, electric wall mounted heater, uPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Having a 3 piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, corner shower cubicle finished in stainless steel with electric shower over, obscure glazed uPVC window to side elevation, fully tiled, Dimplex wall heater, wall mounted stainless steel towel rail.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37889952.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG102001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.