1 bedroom apartment for saleHavelock Close, Felpham, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £140,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CHAIN FREE
- Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen
- Bedroom With Balcony With Sea View
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this superbly located, CHAIN FREE, second floor apartment which is situated in the pretty seaside village of Felpham. The property comprises of an open plan lounge/diner/kitchen area, a bedroom with balcony and sea views and a bathroom.
Fox & Sons are delighted to present second floor this one bedroom apartment. The accommodation comprises of a newly fitted kitchen, newly fitted bathroom, open plan lounge, separate WC, communal gardens. The property is offered with no onward chain.
Door to front. Door entry phone system.
Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Kitchen 11' 3" x 20' 10" ( 3.43m x 6.35m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. TV point.
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Integrated washing machine. Integrated fridge freezer. Tiled walls. Double glazed window with sea views.
Bedroom 15' 2" x 12' ( 4.62m x 3.66m )
Double aspect room with double glazed windows and views over The Downs. Radiator. Door to balcony with sea views.
Frosted double glazed window. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Ladder style radiator. Cupboard housing new combi boiler.
Communal gardens with bike shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37890132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference L67100518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.