1 bedroom flat for saleAlnesbourn Crescent, Ipswich
Sold STC £100,000
- SUMMER SALE! Reduced from £105,000 (2/7/16-19/7/16)
- Top Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- Generous Sized Lounge With Balcony
- Close To A12 & A14
- Popular Ravenswood Development
This top floor apartment in the popular Ravenswood development provides access to local shops and amenities together with the A12 and A14.
The property offers a generous sized lounge with balcony providing views over local grasslands and can be offered with a sitting tenant or vacant property.
Communal Entrance Door To:
Stairs to the first floor. Entrance door through to:
Airing cupboard. Doors through to:
Lounge 16' 1" extending to 17' 2" x 12' 11" ( 4.90m extending to 5.23m x 3.94m )
Double glazed patio doors opening onto the balcony. Double glazed windows to the side and rear. Electric storage heater.
Matching eye and base level units with roll edge work surfaces. Inset sink and drainer unit. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated oven with hob and extractor over.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.43m x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Built in storage cupboard. Storage heater.
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls. Double glazed obscure window to the side,
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37890204.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS108733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.