4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrycedale Crescent, Southgate, N14
- Substantial four bedroom semi-detached house
- Bay fronted reception room with feature fireplace
- Spacious dining room also with feature fireplace
- Country-style kitchen with breakfast/family room
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Three further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Immaculate mature 76' garden
- Driveway providing ample off-street parking
This stunning four bedroom semi-detached house boasting substantial living arranged over 1900 sq ft benefits from modern and contemporary décor throughout with ample storage, 76' garden and off-street parking.
Brycedale Crescent is a desirable residential street located in Southgate, which is conveniently located close to Arnos Grove Park and desirable primary/secondary schools in addition to Southgate College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 962404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.