3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Georges Road, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Chain free semi detached family house
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, c/h & d/g
- Cloakroom, utility, enclosed garden
- Fantastic views over St Georges Park
GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£170,000. A SUBSTANTIAL 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, utility and rear garden. The property is situated in a POPULAR LOCALITY WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS OVER ST GEORGES PARK and close to TOWN CENTRE & ALL AMENITIES. CHAIN FREE.
A SUBSTANTIAL 3 bedroom SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE with 2 reception rooms, cloakroom, utility and rear garden situated in a POPULAR LOCALITY WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS OVER ST GEORGES PARK and close to TOWN CENTRE & ALL AMENITIES.
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 14' x 10' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, fireplace with open fire, wall lights, two radiators.
Dining Room 17' 5" x 11' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.61m )
Two double glazed windows to side, fireplace, two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' maximum ( 3.02m x 2.74m maximum )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset 1 bowl sink and drainer, cooker point, tiling, tiled floor, two double glazed windows rear, double glazed window to side, door to enclosed rear yard.
Space for washing machine and freezer, radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC, radiator, central heating boiler, tiled floor, double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to side, shelved cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 13' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.99m )
Plus recess with built in wardrobe, wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed windows to front and side.
Bedroom 2 13' 11" x 9' ( 4.24m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, internal double glazed window to landing.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" x 9' 8" maximum ( 3.15m x 2.95m maximum )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, wash hand basin, radiator, loft access.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear.
Front & Side
Gate with pathway to front door, access to good sized enclosed garden, mainly lawned with mature shrubs and plants.
From William H Brown's Great Yarmouth office proceed up to the roundabout at Fullers Hill, take the third exit right signposted town centre, through traffic lights turning left at the next lights, turn right at the next lights and continue past St Georges Park, second right into St Georges Road and the property is on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37905855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY101306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.