3 bedroom maisonette for saleMillford Drive, Linwood, Paisley
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom maisonette flat
- First and second floor location
- Double Glazing
- Electric central heating
- 19 ft. Lounge
- Dining kitchen
- House bathroom
3 Bedroom maisonette flat. Well presented and offering good sized family accommodation. Set over 2 levels and comprising ent. hallway, 119 f lounge, fitted dining kitchen, 3 double bedrooms and 3 piece family bathroom. The heating has been replace with an electric central heating system Dble/glaze.
Well presented 3 bedroom maisonette flat. A great opportunity to purchase a substantial 3 bed flat over two levels. Presented to high standard and internal viewing would be advisable. Accommodation comprises Entrance hallway, 19 ft. Lounge, Fitted Dining kitchen, Upstairs 3 Double bedrooms and family bathroom. Of course double glazing and recently fitted electric central heating. A great opportunity to secure a large 3 bedroom flat with little or no work required to move in to. Every effort has been made to photograph the property but to fully appreciate the flat internal viewing is essential.
Lounge 19' 10" x 10' 6" ( 6.05m x 3.20m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 15' 7" x 6' 4" ( 4.75m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 9' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW101751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.