2 bedroom flat for saleBarbadoes Road, Kilmarnock
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First floor flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- GCH & DG
We are presenting to market this two bedroom first floor flat within a popular residential location in Kilmarnock. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and modern fitted bathroom. Further benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and garden.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer to market this two bedroom first floor flat located in a very popular area within Kilmarnock. 9 Barbadoes Road is presented in walk in condition with modern fixtures and fittings throughout.
With accommodation over the first floor we have an entrance hallway leading to all rooms, a lounge with large bay window, modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted bathroom and two double bedrooms both benefiting from built in wardrobes.
Further benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing throughout along with a communal garden with additional private space to the rear of the property.
Viewing is a must to appreciate the size of this property.
Communal entrance hallway with staircase leading to upper flats. The entrance hallway has access to all rooms within the property.
Lounge 17' 11" x 13' 9" ( 5.46m x 4.19m )
Spacious living area with carpeted flooring and radiator. Large bay window with front facing double glazed windows.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 4' 4" ( 4.24m x 1.32m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over. Stainless sink and drainer, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 3" + door recess x 8' 5" to wardrobe front ( 4.04m + door recess x 2.57m to wardrobe front )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, large wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, walk in wardrobe and carpeted flooring.
Modern fitted bathroom comprising w.c. wash hand basin, bath with over bath shower. Fully tiled walls and spotlights.
Communal garden with additional private space to the rear mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK104153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.