2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAsh Rise, Wells
- Two bedroom house
- Open plan kitchen and separate kitchen/dining area
- Landscaped private gardens
- On-site estate manager
- Downstairs wet room
The Ashcott is a two bedroom house with an open plan kitchen and separate dining/living room that opens up into the garden by the French doors. A large cloakroom incorporating a walk-in-shower is provided. An under stair storage cupboard is provided for your convenience. NO ONWARD CHAIN
***PLOT NUMBER 30***
Purpose built living accommodation intended for people over the age of 55. Lifestyle living homes are designed to meet your needs now and in the future.
House type locations and parking arrangements can be found on the development plan.
The estate manager employed by Flower & Hayes Ltd, will be responsible for a range of services including estate maintenance, gardening, external window cleaning, waste management, periodic external building redecoration and general security and wellbeing of the scheme. All of this is covered within the annual charge.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' ( 2.95m x 2.74m )
Dining/living Room 16' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.98m x 3.53m )
An open plan living/dining area.
Downstairs Shower Room
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.36m )
From Wells City Centre:
Head Southwest on Market Place toward Sadler Street. Continue onto High Street and follow road bearing left becoming Broad Street. Continue onto Priory Road and turn right onto Princes Road. Continue onto Portway and turn right onto Chamberlain Street. At the roundabout, Mountery Road/A39 and take the 1st left onto Milton Lane. Take the next right onto Ash Close and continue onto Ash Rise.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL102803. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.