3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWharncliffe Road, Wakefield
- Two storey extension to the rear of the property
- Semi-detached home providing accommodation that may suit the family
- Gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows
- Single detached garage
- 3 double bedrooms plus additional space to the loft
Semi-detached property superbly extended to the rear to provide good sized family accommodation, with additional space to the loft, garage and parking space, lawned gardens to both front and rear.
This SEMI-DETACHED HOME has a two storey extension to the rear of the property, creating an excellent opportunity for the family providing both additional living space along with three double bedrooms and further space to the second floor. The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, extended kitchen/dining room, utility room and to the first floor three double bedrooms and bathroom, additional staircase to second floor to the additional loft space. Boasting gas central heating system and upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating system. This property enjoys the benefit of a single detached garage along with parking to the rear of the property, garden to the front and lawned garden with patio to the rear. Situated approximately three miles from Wakefield City Centre and only two miles to Junction 39 of M1 motorway, providing a good location for the commuter requiring the Northern Motorway Network.
With upvc entrance door into entrance hallway. The hallway has central heating radiator, door to lounge and staircase access to the first floor landing, telephone socket.
Lounge 14' 4" x 14' 1" ( 4.37m x 4.29m )
With upvc double glazed window to the front of the property, coving to ceiling, laminate floor, feature Inglenook mosaic effect open fireplace with recessed light and stone hearth, dado rail and door through to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.48m )
With open archway through to dining room, fitted kitchen in dark oak effect with a range of base units including integrated electric cooker with worktop over, halogen hob and stainless steel sink, range of wall units to include wine rack, concealed unit lights, central heating radiator and useful pantry cupboard, partly ceramic tiled walls, tiled floor and door to utility room.
Utility Room 5' 6" x 7' ( 1.68m x 2.13m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear of the property, base unit, space and plumbing for automatic washer and space and plumbing for dishwasher, worktop over with stainless steel sink and matching drainer, tiled floor and a range of wall units.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
There are two windows to this room both being upvc double glazed, door to access the rear garden. Coving to ceiling, central heating radiator.
With window to the side of the property, two central heating radiators, floor to ceiling cupboard housing the hot and cold water tank, access to the bedrooms and bathroom. The landing stretches to an additional second landing to access master bedroom. Door leading to access staircase to the second floor, at the base of the stairs is the central heating boiler, at the top of the stairs is the attic room.
Master Bedroom 10' x 12' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.68m )
With a window to the rear of the property, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes with a range of hanging space and shelves, dressing table, two bedside drawers and matching separate drawers, dado rail.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.03m )
Also accessed from the second landing, window to the rear of the property and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
(Measurement to the front of the wardrobes) The wardrobes have sliding doors, one being a mirrored door and have hanging space and shelves, central heating radiator.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 7' 8" ( 1.65m x 2.34m )
With three piece suite finished in cream comprising of corner bath with shower over, wash hand basin mounted within vanity unit having useful storage cupboard below, low flush WC, ceramic tiled walls and central heating radiator/towel rail finished in white.
Attic Room 17' 3" x 10' ( 5.26m x 3.05m )
With two windows, one to the side of the property and a Velux window to the rear, central heating radiator and storage space under the eaves. This room is divided with a second part creating an ideal dressing space also with a radiator. (Please note there is limited headroom in this attic room and the measurement is the floor area).
To the front of the property there are fenced boundaries and the garden is gravelled providing easy maintenance, established borders with a range of plants and shrubs, footpath to the front door. There is also footpath access to the side of the property leading to the gated entry to the rear garden and the rear door. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with an enclosed bar-be-que and patio area which has a fence boundary and gate access to the bottom of the garden where there is the parking space and single detached garage.
From Wakefield City Centre take the Barnsley Road A61 towards Sandal, continue passing the Castle Public House to the left and onto the traffic lights go straight ahead to the next lights and keep right towards Asda Superstore. At the roundabout turn left and continue straight ahead to t-junction and turn left. Straight ahead taking a left hand turn onto Wharncliffe Road and this property is on the left hand side identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37908291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK108480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.