3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChantry Orchards, Dodworth, BARNSLEY
Guide Price £180,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- 3 bedroom, Semi detached
- Views to the rear
- Well appointed
- Guide Price £180,000 - £190,000
Situated in this select location is this three bedroomed semi detached property with accommodation set over 3 floors. The property gives access to commuter links and local amenities and will interest a range of purchasers. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and drive and garage.
Situated in this select location is this three bedroomed semi detached property with accommodation set over 3 floors. The property gives access to commuter links and local amenities and will interest a range of purchasers. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and drive and garage. There are views to the rear and in brief the property comprises of entrance hall, wc, dining kitchen, first floor landing, lounge, master bedroom with en suite, second floor landing, two further bedrooms and family bathroom, Outside there is off road parking, an integral garage and there is an enclosed garden to the rear.
Having a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, a courtesy door gives access to the garage, there is an understairs storage cupboard, a further storage cupboard, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
There is a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Dining Kitchen 15' 1" x 10' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.23m )
Having an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, there is a stainless steel extractor hood with stainless steel splashback, there is a four ring gas hob, electric oven set beneath, a one and a half bowl sink, there is space for fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, tiled splash backs, radiator, downlights to the ceiling, rear facing double glazed window and double glazed rear facing french style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
There is a spindled balustrade, radaitor, front facing double glazed window and a spindled staircase rising to the second floor landing.
Lounge 15' x 13' 4" ( 4.57m x 4.06m )
This first floor reception room has a radiator and two rear facing double glazed windows offering views.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
Having a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
En Suite Shower Room
There is a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator, extractor fan and side facing double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Having radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' plus recess ( 3.58m x 2.74m plus recess )
Having a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" plus recess x 8' 7" ( 3.12m plus recess x 2.62m )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Having a three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, there are tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking, there is access to a single integral garage and there is a lawned garden with shrub borders. To the rear is a block paved patio area and a lawned garden.
Proceed through Dodworth along Barnsley Road, straight over the crossroads, turn onto Green Road, follow the road round and Chantry Orchards is on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37908333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL108131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.