3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAuchenhove Crescent, Kilbirnie
Sold STC £69,995
- 3 Bedroom end terrace villa
- Corner setting
- Dual aspect Lounge
- Dining kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Generous gardens
3 Bedroom end of terrace villa offered in real move into condition. Full depth lounge. Fitted dining kitchen to the rear with utility type area. Upper level 3 good sized bedrooms and 3 piece family bathroom. Driveway parking. Gas C/heat. Generous gardens and grounds, Viewing advised.
Immediately appealing 3 bedroom end terrace villa, Corner setting gives generous gardens to both front and rear. Accommodation comprising reception hallway leading to the full depth lounge. Fitted dining kitchen to the rear and has a separate utility type area with door to the garden. Upper level gives 3 good sized bedrooms and family 3 piece white bathroom. The gardens are particularly noteworthy given there size, for the most part they are under lawn and surrounded by timber fencing. Off street parking to the side on chipped driveway. Gas central heating. Stylish neutral decor throughout and really should be viewed internally to fully appreciate both the size and presentation of this family home.
Lounge 11' 9" x 18' ( 3.58m x 5.49m )
Kitchen 10' 6" x 12' ( 3.20m x 3.66m )
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.55m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 5' 11" ( 3.58m x 1.80m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW102107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.