4 bedroom terraced house for saleCheadle Road, Alton, Stoke-On-Trent
- Four Bedrooms. En suite
- Lounge/Diner. Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen. Luxury Bathroom
- Gardens Front and Rear
EARLY VIEWING of this DELIGHTFUL COTTAGE is essential it has undergone EXTENSIVE IMPROVEMENTS by the current owners and in brief comprises: FOUR BEDROOMS, en suite, spacious lounge/dining room, sitting room, fitted kitchen, LUXURY BATHROOM. There are gardens to the front and rear.
This delightful cottage that has undergone extensive improvements by the current owners has accommodation that briefly comprises of 4 bedrooms with an en suite, spacious lounge/dining room, together with a sitting room. A fully fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom and gardens to the front and rear. Early viewing is considered essential to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Access to the property is gained via a pathway leading to the stable door entrance into the
Sitting Room 16' max x 11' 5" ( 4.88m max x 3.48m )
uPVC double glazed sash window to the front elevation, a feature fireplace housing wood burning stove, school style radiator, timber flooring and door giving access to the stairs to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.34m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising of double Belfast sink set in a base unit, with base units, all with complementary work surface above, being plumbed for a washing machine, having integrated tumbledryer, fridge and freezer. A range of matching eye level units, a cooker hood, uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, door leading out to the rear garden and being finished with complementary wall and floor tiling and ceiling spotlights. There is also an under stairs storage cupboard and opening into the
Lounge/ Dining Area 21' max x 13' 10" ( 6.40m max x 4.22m )
Having timber flooring, school style radiators and a feature stone pillar.
uPVC double glazed sash window to the front elevation, feature brick fireplace housing a gas stove style fire, timber flooring, school style radiators.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the sitting room leading to the first floor Landing with feature beams, loft access with ladder, being boarded with light and designer style radiator. Doors off to
Bedroom One 12' 4" extending to x 7' 9" ( 3.76m extending to x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, school style radiator, timber flooring and leading into
With uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, low level WC, heated towel rail and being finished with complementary wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 8' 5" ( 4.62m x 2.57m )
Two uPVC double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, a designer style radiator, beams and timber floor.
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.54m )
Two uPVC double glazed sash windows to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, designer style radiator and a timber floor.
Bedroom Four 12' 2" max. incl. door recess x 7' ( 3.71m max. incl. door recess x 2.13m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, having a school style radiator and timber flooring.
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, heated towel rail, roll top bath with mixer taps, double shower cubicle with rain shower, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, low level WC and being finished with complementary wall and floor tiling.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn, with flower and shrub plantings, the rear garden having patio area with steps down to a lawned garden, with mature shrubs, herbaceous plantings and gated rear access.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5030 Ashbourne Road, passing JCB World Headquarters to the roundabout. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the B5031, Elm View, through the village of Denstone. Take a left hand turn onto Uttoxeter Road, proceeding out along Uttoxeter Road into the village of Alton. At the Blacksmiths Arms turn right, proceeding down Lime Kiln Lane, taking a left hand turn into Cheadle Road, where the property can be found on the right hand side, denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37908540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR103347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.