1 bedroom apartment for saleTown Meadows Way, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £90,000
- Retirement Living for people of 60 years or over
- LIFT ACCESS. Second Floor Apartment. One Double Bedroom
- Fitted Kitchen. Lounge Diner
- Communal Gardens. Parking Facility
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this LUXURY second floor APARTMENT offering retirement living for people of 60 years or over comprising: ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM, fitted kitchen, lounge diner and bathroom and communal gardens and parking facility. Residents lounge and laundry room.
This LUXURY APARTMENT located on the second floor of this Churchill Over 60's retirement development, the lodge having a residents lounge together with laundry room and guest accommodation subject to availability and a resident Lodge Manager. The property is conveniently situated for this market town with its local shopping, train station and access for the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Briefly comprising: ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM, fitted kitchen, lounge diner and bathroom and communal gardens and parking facility.
Access to the property is gained via:
Leading through the Residents Lounge to the elevator with access to:
Apartment 35 Entrance Door:
Having two recessed store cupboards; door leading into:
Lounge Diner: 17' 6" x 10' min ( 5.33m x 3.05m min )
With double glazed window to the side elevation; patio door with Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden; storage heater; door leading into:
Kitchen: 7' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.21m x 2.21m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; integrated fridge and freezer; complementary tiling; double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom: 12' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.64m )
With double glazed window; fitted wardrobes; storage heater.
Having bath with shower and side screen; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Communal gardens together with parking facility. There is a laundry room, an on-site Lodge Manager and a Visitors suite subject to availability.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street, proceeding to the T junction turning right onto the roundabout, taking the first exit onto Town Meadows Way, where the Churchill Development is situated on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37908555.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR104820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.