3 bedroom terraced house for salePogmoor Road, Pogmoor, Barnsley
Offers in Excess of £110,000
- Lounge, Kitchen, Cellar
- 3 bedrooms, Bathroom
- Garden, off street parking
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- Access to M1 motorway network
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this upgraded, well decorated and appointed, 3 bedroomed, 4 storey mid terraced property be fully appreciated, the property gives access to the M1 network, Barnsley town centre, Barnsley Hospital and local amenities.
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this upgraded, well decorated and appointed, 3 bedroomed, 4 storey mid terraced property be fully appreciated, the property gives access to the M1 network, Barnsley town centre, Barnsley Hospital and local amenities. The property has gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking to rear. The accommodation on offer briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen, a cellar room being used as a second sitting room, first floor landing, 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and attic bedroom 3. Outside to the rear of the property is off road parking a two-tiered decked area.
Lounge 15' 3" max x 12' 8" ( 4.65m max x 3.86m )
Having coving and dado rail, the focal point of the room is the feature fire surround housing the living flame gas fire and set into a brick background, there is a radiator, front facing double glazed window and front facing double glazed entrance door.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Having a range of wooden kitchen units comprising of one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, work surfaces with range of matching base and wall mounted cupboards, there is a gas cooker point, extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, door giving access to cellar room, rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed entrance door.
Cellar Room 12' 10" x 10' ( 3.91m x 3.05m )
Currently being used as a second sitting room, alternatively could be used as a playroom or study.
Further Cellar 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Housing the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs to the attic bedroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" into recess x 8' 8" ( 3.89m into recess x 2.64m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and useful walk-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.93m )
Having coving to ceiling, a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Being recently upgraded, having downlights to ceiling, a white suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to walls, laminate flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Having eaves storage.
Bedroom 3 14' 6" x 11' ( 4.42m x 3.35m )
Having a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Having wooden decking to the rear with steps leading down to a lawned area incorporating a parking space and wrought iron gates.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Shambles Street, at the town end roundabout take the 5th exit onto Summer Lane. At the T-junction in front of the hospital turn left onto Pogmoor Road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37908732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL105612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.