4 bedroom detached house for saleCawthorne Road, Barugh Green, Barnsley
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Double garage
- Gardens front and rear
- Viewing advised
Offered for sale is this impressive detached property with oversized double garage, off-road parking and conservatory, currently with 3 bedrooms. Any potential purchaser could revert the property to the original 4 bedroom configuration, or provide up to 6 bedrooms with minor works.
Offered for sale is this impressive detached property with oversized double garage, off-road parking, conservatory and gardens front and rear, currently with 3 bedrooms. Any potential purchaser could revert the property to the original 4 bedroom configuration, or provide up to 6 bedrooms with minor works.
With a front facing double glazed entrance door and staircase rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 18' 2" x 13' 11" narrowing to 10' ( 5.54m x 4.24m narrowing to 3.05m )
Having being recently refurbished, there is a range of fitted wall and base units, side and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator and heated towel rail, one and a half bowl sink, worksurfaces with tiled splashbacks, electric oven, combined oven/microwave and halogen hob. There is plumbing for a washing machine, and space for a tumble-dryer, integrated dish-washer and large fridge-freezer. There is ample space for a dining table adjacent to patio doors opening onto rear patio and garden.
Having a double glazed window, radiator, shower, wash hand basin and low flush wc.
Dining Room / Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Lounge 20' 6" x 12' 10" narrowing to 9' 8" ( 6.25m x 3.91m narrowing to 2.95m )
With rear facing double glazed windows and patio doors through to the conservatory, there is a radiator and a fireplace housing the gas fire.
Conservatory 20' 6" x 8' 3" ( 6.25m x 2.51m )
Being of UPVC construction and there is a wall mounted electric heater/Air conditioning unit.
Bedroom Three 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
With velux window to front. Boarded storage cupboards under eaves.
Master Bedroom 19' x 10' 11" ( 5.79m x 3.33m )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows (velux window to the front) and radiator. An archway gives access to a dressing area. This room was originally 2 bedrooms and has a sloping roof and restricted head height in areas. There are boarded storage cupboards under eaves with light.
Giving access to an en suite.
With rear facing double glazed window, shower cubicle with shower, part tiling, radiator, wc, wash hand basin and there is underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 19' 1" x 13' 8" narrowing to 11' ( 5.82m x 4.17m narrowing to 3.35m )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows (velux window to the front) and radiator. This room has a sloping roof and restricted head height in areas. Boarded storage cupboards under eaves with light.
There is a rear facing double glazed window, radiator Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with shower, part tiling, wash hand basin, shaver point, wc and again there is underfloor heating.
Extra large garage with a half-pit. There are also 2 good size storerooms with doors to courtyard , measuring 9'10" x 9' each, one of which also connects directly to the garage.
There is a mature garden with lawned area, decorative pond and paved patio areas to the rear of the property. Block paved courtyard to the side with rotary drier. To the front is a large block paved drive providing off road parking for several vehicles and access to the garage. There is also a lawned area.
Double glazed where stated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37908741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL109018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.