1 bedroom apartment for saleTown Meadows Way, Uttoxeter
- First Floor Apartment for People of 60 years or over
- One Double Bedroom
- Lounge Diner. Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom. Communal Gardens. Parking
- Lodge Manager
First Floor retirement apartment for people 60 years or over comprising: lounge/diner, kitchen; one double bedroom; bathroom with shower; communal laundry room, parking facility and although this property is on the first floor the apartment does open out directly onto the rear communal garden.
This luxury apartment is situated on the first floor of this Churchill Development for people 60 years or over, the apartment is situated at the rear of the development and has access onto the communal garden. The lodge has a residents lounge, laundry room and benefiting from an ON SITE LODGE MANAGER and also offers visitors accommodation, subject to availability. Please note that although this property is on the first floor due to the elevation of the building the apartment does open out directly onto the rear communal garden.
Access to the property is gained via:
Communal Entrance Hallway:
With intercom system. Giving access to the Residents Lounge and lift access to:
With storage cupboard; door leading into:
Lounge / Diner: 17' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 5.33m max x 3.20m max )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; French door leading out to the rear communal garden; feature fireplace housing an electric fire; storage heater; door leading into:
Kitchen: 7' 8" max x 7' 6" ( 2.34m max x 2.29m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with hob; integrated fridge; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; complementary tiling; double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
Bedroom: 12' max x 9' 1" ( 3.66m max x 2.77m )
Having double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations; built in mirror door wardrobes; storage heater.
With wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; bath with shower and side screen; wall heater; complementary tiling.
The development has communal gardens to all aspects and this property benefits from direct access from the French doors of the lounge diner to the garden. There is a communal laundry room and an on site Lodge Manager and a Visitors suite (subject to availability).
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street, proceeding to the T junction turning right onto the roundabout, taking the first exit onto Town Meadows Way, where the Churchill Development is situated on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37909551.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR104125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.